CA pls make Sarthorael the Everwatcher as FLC playable faction to give fans NEW game experience

Copied to clipboard!
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 11:36:39 AM

As known, confirmed by CA that Egrimm to be DLC LL after looooong list to do, but fans have grown tired of Kairos while Changeling's mechanic was toooooo special :D , hence, it is better to add one more playable faction to Tzeentch. Conparing with turn Aekold or Blue Scribes into LL or introduce a New LL like Galrauch (to create a new model for a unique chaos dragon),  the more realistic choice left is to make Sarthorael the Everwatcher as FLC playable faction for Tzeentch, reasons as following:

1) Sarthorael already has a slight unique model in game than Lord Of Change or Exalted one;

2) Sarthorael was one of supporting actor in the story of WH3 Realm of Chaos ;

3)  Someone said Sarthorael was OG design by CA, but it is worth noting that "Cylostra Direfin" also was the same;

4) Someone claimed Sarthorael's starting postion is just besides Teclis, but CA can change his starting position like Wurrzag in Patch 6.0. 

My suggestion as following:

Starting Position on IE MAP:  could switch the starting postion of "Sarthorael" and the minor faction "Apostles of Change " i.e. to bring him to "The Gwangee Valley (Hualotal) in Lustria " considering only single chaotic LL in Lustria "Skrolk" ( who definitely needs help), moreover, this position far away from Changeling or Kairos, giving fans quite different Tzeentch experience. Then Sarthorael will be surrounded by Yuan Bo / Markus / Alberic / Luthor Harkon / Gor-Rok / Rakarth therewhich requires high demand of using "Changing of the Ways", to allow him to Keep Watching or to Involve the Conflicts among such LLs. 

Mechanics: could be Enhancing "Changing of the Ways" by fruquency of actions (reduce of cooldown turns or increase duration or add addtional buffs to each action or even provide new advanced actions once hiting targets).

Victory Goal: Defeat Be'lakor and Destroy his faction

Updated 3 days ago.
0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 11:57:29 AM

A fully playable Sarthorael would be better than nothing for Tzeentch next a few year. 

But I think a better solution would be if Vilitch the Curseling were playable as a Tzeentch LL in the campaign. That way, you could choose whether you want to play him as a WoC LL or a Tzeentch LL. 

The best would be to have Sarthorael and Vilitch as two new LLs without much effort, and the wait for Egrimm would be more pleasant right away. 

0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 12:54:50 PM

I think something needs to be done either way given how far away they suggest Egrimm is.

1) Add new FLC LL like Sarthorael or Galrauch.

2) Turn Aekold into an LL.

3) Make Vilitch dual-playable in WoC or Tzeentch.

Really sucks that Tzeentch only has two LL options and one is vastly vastly different from how the faction plays.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 1:18:34 PM

Not this again... Sartwhoevencares isn't a proper WH character and already fine as is. He should never ever be a LL. That's like making Surtha Ek or Dick-Halfmast a LL. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 2:02:01 PM

If we get a 2nd LoC LL, it should be Amon 'Chakai.

Sarthorael is fine as a minor faction leader.  He gets to stay in the game as nod to his contribution to TWWH's past.

I hope, someday, Morgan Bernhardt and the Grudgebringers will get to be a minor faction for the same reason.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 2:15:14 PM

Absolutely not, this is as dumb as asking for Surtha Ek.

If Tzeentch is to get a 4th LL it should 100% be Galrauch, the actual 8th edition TT Lord missing.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 2:21:04 PM

Easy solution make the Champions playable as their respective mono - ie Vilitch Tzeentch, Valkia khorne.... Give people an option  - they can play the champions either as WoC or Mono. Been saying this for a loooong time... sigh.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 2:29:21 PM

Rheingold#6691 wrote:
Easy solution make the Champions playable as their respective mono - ie Vilitch Tzeentch, Valkia khorne.... Give people an option  - they can play the champions either as WoC or Mono. Been saying this for a loooong time... sigh.

+1

And Sigvald.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 3:13:20 PM

Rheingold#6691 wrote:

Definitively agree with that, like many people actually. I really hope CA has taken this feedback into account.

Additionally, turning Aekold into a LL (a reverse-Isabella who went from LL to optional LH) should really be considered, so that each Monogods faction ends with 3 playable lords after the first batch of DLCs. I am assuming here that Slaanesh will get Dechala LL / Masque FLC in the next batch, which would be logical/expected, but not guaranteed of course.

Updated 3 days ago.
0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 3:20:37 PM

Djau#5149 wrote:

Should have been the case from the start. He's literally called the Conqueror of Kislev.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 3:24:10 PM

GreenColoured#3418 wrote:

Djau#5149 wrote:

Should have been the case from the start. He's literally called the Conqueror of Kislev.

I concur.

So far Nurgle seems to be the only that missed the bullet of "turning a perfectly feasible LL into a LH for no reason".

Hopefully Slaanesh being so utterly deprived of LL options will stay CAs hand when it's time comes.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 3:32:35 PM

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Not this again... Sartwhoevencares isn't a proper WH character and already fine as is. He should never ever be a LL. That's like making Surtha Ek or Dick-Halfmast a LL. 

I'm not a huge fan of Sarthoreal and would rather they just turn Aekold into a LL like he should have been instead, but your argument makes no sense. That's always been the case for any fictional characters, they don't exist...until they're made to exist.

Markus never existed, until FS made him, Sienna necer existed, and now she does. Victor never existed until he was written in. All canon even if they're made up quite recently relatively.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 3:33:06 PM

mecanojavi99#6562 wrote:

Djau#5149 wrote:

I concur.

So far Nurgle seems to be the only that missed the bullet of "turning a perfectly feasible LL into a LH for no reason".

Hopefully Slaanesh being so utterly deprived of LL options will stay CAs hand when it's time comes.

Yeah Kayzk was the perfect LH choice. Fingers crossed for Vandred as the Slaanesh LH. 

0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 4:47:46 PM

MiniaAr#5798 wrote:
Additionally, turning Aekold into a LL (a reverse-Isabella who went from LL to optional LH) should really be considered

Unnecessary.  Tzeentch has enough missing LLs still.

​​

mecanojavi99#6562 wrote:

Though he did get mowed down by the "LL that has no business being a LL" gun with Festus and Epidemius.

Updated 3 days ago.
0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 5:31:56 PM
Please, no. He would bring nothing to the game. He was just a placeholder for Warhammer 1. He is not a unique character nor a canon one. I don´t understand why some people want this generic Lord of Change so much.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 6:04:25 PM

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

MiniaAr#5798 wrote:
Additionally, turning Aekold into a LL (a reverse-Isabella who went from LL to optional LH) should really be considered

Unnecessary.  Tzeentch has enough missing LLs still.

​​

mecanojavi99#6562 wrote:

Though he did get mowed down by the "LL that has no business being a LL" gun with Festus and Epidemius.

What are you talking about, Epidemius have lead armies multiple times in the lore, he's a legendary Herald of Nurgle, of course he'd be a LL

0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 6:30:35 PM

he's a legendary Herald of Nurgle

Heralds aren't Lords in TT.  Epidemius isn't a general, he's Nurgle's accountant.

Updated 3 days ago.
0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 7:24:33 PM

Tzeentch needs someone else, somewhere. Aekold promotion has got to be the lowest hanging fruit, I assume the 4 CoC are easier said than done in terms of porting them or it'd be done by now.

It seems like LL are just rarer these days. Grabbing an FLC from a 3x a year lord pack would've been the easy way.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 10:22:39 PM

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

he's a legendary Herald of Nurgle

Heralds aren't Lords in TT.  Epidemius isn't a general, he's Nurgle's accountant.

They're all Lords in this game, and in the lore he's lead armies multiple time and was quite capable.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment