Do you think that the monogod races/ogres will stay with 3 lords or you think we will get more?

Copied to clipboard!
8 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 7:18:02 PM

The gods have extremely low to zero units remaining while the ogres have a bunch of gnoblar units missing which i highly doubt that they will make a dlc for them. Do you think that we will get flc for them along perhaps with LH or will they all stay at 3?

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 8:47:34 PM

Depends how FLC ends up. I think Ogres will at least also get Ghark, and the monogods I think will end up with at least 4 lords each.

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 11:06:31 PM

Ogre Kingdoms has an 8th edition Codex. They should get 3 LPs just because of that.

I'd include the Mono LLs in WoC in the figure as they could and should be dual. I think this round of DLC will be the last for them for a while, but it's possible they get a third DLC.

Updated 8 days ago.
0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 11:38:23 PM
If the game stays popular enough I'd expect every chaos god to end up with at least 4 LLs. CA were clearly planning to have an Egrimm DLC at some point which is presumably still the case, and one of the ToD blogs mentioned future Nurgle LLs as though there's going to be a fourth/fifth eventually. 
Ogres might be done after Golgfag but I wouldn't rule out a FLC LL somewhere down the line.

0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 2:54:16 AM

Khorne

1. Skarbrand

2. Skulltaker

3. Arbaal the Undefeated

4. Skarr Bloodwrath

Tzeentch

1. Kairos Fateweaver

2. Changeling

3. Egrimm van Horstmann

4. Galrauch

Nurgle

1. Ku'gath Plaguefather

2. Tamurkhan

3. Epidemius

4. Glottkin

Slaanesh

1. N'Kari

2. Masque of Slaanesh

3. Dechala the Denied One

4. ?

Ogre Kingdoms

1. Greasus Goldtooth

2. Skrag the Slaughterer

3. Golgfag Maneater

4. Ghark Ironskin

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 7:36:38 AM

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

Khorne

1. Skarbrand

2. Skulltaker

3. Arbaal the Undefeated

4. Skarr Bloodwrath

Tzeentch

1. Kairos Fateweaver

2. Changeling

3. Egrimm van Horstmann

4. Galrauch

Nurgle

1. Ku'gath Plaguefather

2. Tamurkhan

3. Epidemius

4. Glottkin

Slaanesh

1. N'Kari

2. Masque of Slaanesh

3. Dechala the Denied One

4. ?

Ogre Kingdoms

1. Greasus Goldtooth

2. Skrag the Slaughterer

3. Golgfag Maneater

4. Ghark Ironskin

Nurgle

1. Ku'gath Plaguefather

2. Tamurkhan

3. Epidemius

4. Glottkin

5. Gutrot Spume

0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 7:42:10 AM

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Slaanesh 3 LLs

Khorne 4 LLs 

Tzeentch 4 LLs

The sad thing is, these 3 should be even.  But Slaanesh lost TWO of his characters to WoC, while the others only lost one.

0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 7:57:42 AM

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Slaanesh 3 LLs

Khorne 4 LLs 

Tzeentch 4 LLs

The sad thing is, these 3 should be even.  But Slaanesh lost TWO of his characters to WoC, while the others only lost one.

Okay lets move Sigvald then. It's not like he serves any purpose in WoC. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 8:03:51 AM

NickCageStoleMyFace#5594 wrote:

I do think Monos have many LH options left.

Slaanesh: 

- Vandred the Majestic

Khorne:

- Scyla Anfingrimm 

Nurgle:

- Oghrotts Deamonspew (could also be a LL)

- Bloab Rotspawned 

- Morbidex Twiceborn 

- Valnir the Reaper

Tzeentch is done LH wise, both Egrimm and Galrauch should be LLs. 

0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 11:51:14 AM

lordzuko1#9840 wrote:

The gods have extremely low to zero units remaining while the ogres have a bunch of gnoblar units missing which i highly doubt that they will make a dlc for them. Do you think that we will get flc for them along perhaps with LH or will they all stay at 3?

As long as there's lore, we could scrounge up something. Blood Vultures existed only in lore and as a upgrade for the Ogre Hunter giving him a unique range attack. Now they are coming as their own unit.

It's up to both CA and GW. But in case of the latter, if they want more money then they should finally go and friggin start implementing TOW stuff and that AoS content that would fit in into WHFB.

And before you guys ask, they added the new KoS into the game instead of going with the ones that were still around during 8th ED Warhammer Fantasy Battles (same with the newer GUOs and LoChs). GW and CA have no excuses here and GW doing everything in their might to separate AoS and WHFB is detrimental here (especially that AoS still uses some WHFB stuff, so AoS gets everything while TWWIII and TOW get nothing because they don't want to crossover stuff for stupid reasons).

0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 12:24:55 PM

Ben1990#8909 wrote:

lordzuko1#9840 wrote:

As long as there's lore, we could scrounge up something. Blood Vultures existed only in lore and as a upgrade for the Ogre Hunter giving him a unique range attack. Now they are coming as their own unit.

It's up to both CA and GW. But in case of the latter, if they want more money then they should finally go and friggin start implementing TOW stuff and that AoS content that would fit in into WHFB.

And before you guys ask, they added the new KoS into the game instead of going with the ones that were still around during 8th ED Warhammer Fantasy Battles (same with the newer GUOs and LoChs). GW and CA have no excuses here and GW doing everything in their might to separate AoS and WHFB is detrimental here (especially that AoS still uses some WHFB stuff, so AoS gets everything while TWWIII and TOW get nothing because they don't want to crossover stuff for stupid reasons).

Theoretically they can always invent content, but Monos just don't have much left worth inventing or adding. They're niche races by design, and X of Y spam only gets so far. 

Updated 8 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 12:51:34 PM

Player#578443 wrote:
I could see Nurgle maybe getting 4 but I think the other 3 Chaos Gods and the Ogres will stay at 3.

I'm leaning towards this too tbh

0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 1:41:38 PM

Theo91#7431 wrote:

Player#578443 wrote:
I could see Nurgle maybe getting 4 but I think the other 3 Chaos Gods and the Ogres will stay at 3.

I'm leaning towards this too tbh

That would mean no Galrauch for Tzeentch then... seems unlikely. 

0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 2:58:26 PM

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

If only one of them gets moved, it should obviously be Azazel.  A Daemon Prince who, according to the lore, leads Slaanesh's Daemonic Legions.  He doesn't belong in WoC at all.

Then, if Sigvald stays behind, he gets the Slaanesh hybrid roster that Azazel used to have there.

Beast_of_Guanyin#8747 wrote:
Monos just don't have much left worth inventing

Well that's just stupid.  Also hypocritical of the person who's like "They can invent 5+ DLCs worth of stuff for Cathay!"

The whole point of "inventing" stuff is there's no such thing as "left", because you can always invent more.

Updated 8 days ago.
0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 3:15:05 PM

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

If only one of them gets moved, it should obviously be Azazel.  A Daemon Prince who, according to the lore, leads Slaanesh's Daemonic Legions.  He doesn't belong in WoC at all.

Then, if Sigvald stays behind, he gets the Slaanesh hybrid roster that Azazel used to have there.

Beast_of_Guanyin#8747 wrote:
Monos just don't have much left worth inventing

Well that's just stupid.  Also hypocritical of the person who's like "They can invent 5+ DLCs worth of stuff for Cathay!"

The whole point of "inventing" stuff is there's no such thing as "left", because you can always invent more.

Obviously yes but since Azazel is part of the more recent CoC DLC it seems easier to change Sigvald. WoC was a Wh1 DLC after all so CA can do whatever they want with it in WH3. 

Sigvald would do wonders in Slaanesh as a proper tanky melee guy. Dechala will be monstrous and super glascannon most likely so Sigvald would offer something unique. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment