Karak Azorn start position confirmed

Copied to clipboard!
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 7:41:12 AM

Just found it on Reddit:

It was the obvious start position but I’m happy that we have the confirmation now. Seems like the announcement is imminent. 

0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 7:54:13 AM

Cool!

But what does this have to do with the announcement? This entries might exists at least since patch 4.2.

0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 8:13:32 AM

Didn't quite get it. Is this the faction Karak Azorn is referring to?(I'm not familiar with the names of some of the minor dwarf factions in English)

It's been in the game since the beginning of Warhammer 3 release, it's not a new faction.

0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 8:24:15 AM
yanghaohit#5017 wrote:

Didn't quite get it. Is this the faction Karak Azorn is referring to?(I'm not familiar with the names of some of the minor dwarf factions in English)

It's been in the game since the beginning of Warhammer 3 release, it's not a new faction.

As I understand it, this isn't about the faction Karak Azorn but about it being a Start position. Don't know how these things work honestly, just saw it on Reddit and thought its worth sharing. 

0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 8:24:21 AM

There's a Dwarfen ale connection there, maybe they'll try to work Bugman into it?

0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 8:42:36 AM
GBone#4408 wrote:

There's a Dwarfen ale connection there, maybe they'll try to work Bugman into it?

Beer is important for all Dawi. I think that Grimm and Malakai being on an expedition there is much more likely. Bugman should be a White Dwarf Promo FLC tho. 

Updated 7 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 9:12:38 AM

Looks like the Dwarf LL will be butting heads with Greasus and the Ogres as a whole.

0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 9:20:38 AM
mecanojavi99#6562 wrote:

Looks like the Dwarf LL will be butting heads with Greasus and the Ogres as a whole.

A start right between Greasus, Grimgor and Drazhoath will be very challenging and super fun. 

0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 9:25:25 AM
Slayer_Yannir#8069 wrote:

Well, the most telling thing is that it seems to have gone from 8 building slots to 10. Somebody is likely starting their campaign there.

I wonder if they will also turn Karak Kadrin into a 10 slot Settlement. 

0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 9:29:56 AM
GBone#4408 wrote:

There is a good chance that Bugman will be Dwarf LL in ToD.

0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 9:32:17 AM
Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Well, the most telling thing is that it seems to have gone from 8 building slots to 10. Somebody is likely starting their campaign there.

Don't really have an opinion on that. Ungrim kinda already has easy access to 10-slot settlements. Castle Drakenhof being the nearest. On the other hand, Karak Kadrin is supposed to be one of the most populous dwarfholds after Everpeak itself. 

I won't be too bothered either way.

0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 9:35:14 AM
Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Don't really have an opinion on that. Ungrim kinda already has easy access to 10-slot settlements. Castle Drakenhof being the nearest. On the other hand, Karak Kadrin is supposed to be one of the most populous dwarfholds after Everpeak itself. 

I won't be too bothered either way.

Yeah its supposed to be the biggest hold and is also more important than Karak Azorn. Unless CA turns Karak Azorn into the fabled Mountain of Gold... 

0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 9:35:35 AM
Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

I wonder  if CA will change Massif Orcal to 10 slots as well, just like it was in Warhammer 2. (Grom the Paunch: I vote yes! )

Or maybe this will be a global change in patch 5.0 and those famous cities will go back to a similar setup as in Warhammer 2.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 9:41:21 AM
davedave1124#4773 wrote:

Does that give a clue on who the character is?

Not really. It is a fallen Karak in the Lore. Would make sense for Grimm to be on an Expedition there tho. 

0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 9:42:07 AM
yanghaohit#5017 wrote:
Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

I wonder  if CA will change Massif Orcal to 10 slots as well, just like it was in Warhammer 2. (Grom the Paunch: I vote yes! )

Or maybe this will be a global change in patch 5.0 and those famous cities will go back to a similar setup as in Warhammer 2.

Maybe CA reworks all major Karaks into 10 Slot Settlements. 

0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 11:07:39 AM

I don't see how you can conclude from the image this is a star position.

I just see that there is a region named Karak Azorn

0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 11:14:34 AM

While a Dwarf start in the Mountains of Mourn is an open-and-shut case, what does this image do to confirm this?

0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 12:02:02 PM
TheWattman#7460 wrote:

While a Dwarf start in the Mountains of Mourn is an open-and-shut case, what does this image do to confirm this?

Like I said, I don't know, just found it on Reddit and users there considered it as a confirmation. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment