Please, in 4.2 change Mother Ostankya's starting position!

Copied to clipboard!
7 months ago
Feb 16, 2024, 4:08:17 PM

Even in new blog we read that she is "acting as a guardian of the land" - so please, allow her to be closer to said land!

I understand this isn't strictly "new content" so didn't need to be included to the blog and I'm fine with that.

But please, move her closer to protected Kislev, she has nothing to do on the other side of the world, her mechanics are terrible if you are not in Kislev and her possition is really immersion-breaking. Sure, later she can teleport, but her empire is strongly established in Lustria/Naggarond at that moment.

With starting lines being general for the sole purpose of easier moving characters around the map, there is little to do, just change her location. Sure, expanded map would be best to go with that, but that takes time and if you don't have that already then I don't expect you to have it next week. But start location is super easy to change, so please, just do it!

Pretty thank you!

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 months ago
Feb 16, 2024, 4:16:04 PM

It's an absolute joke she's in Naggaroth. Surely they've got to add the Dukhlys Forest for her to start. I mean, seriously.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
7 months ago
Feb 16, 2024, 4:28:02 PM

Pretty sure that any changes to this would have already been decided at this point. I seriously doubt they would make such a change so close to the "release" date.

0Send private message
7 months ago
Feb 16, 2024, 4:32:37 PM

I fully expect that they move her. It will probably show up in the patch notes. But this was just about additional content today. 

0Send private message
7 months ago
Feb 16, 2024, 4:38:31 PM

Mother of kislev is on vacation In Canada. Let her some free time 

Updated 7 months ago.
0Send private message
7 months ago
Feb 16, 2024, 4:42:17 PM

If they had moved mother ostankya back, they would have mentioned it by now at the latest, so i highly doubt anything will change. And if they do that in the future, I hope at least someone else has to go, because I don't want to have four Kislev starting positions that all play the same.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 months ago
Feb 16, 2024, 5:46:33 PM

If we want it changed then we should demand that the floating rock in IE gets removed and we get 1 or 2 new provinces. 

It makes sense for Ostankya, it's near old lands of Kislev.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 months ago
Feb 16, 2024, 8:21:42 PM

Or give her a dual start for the player at the begining of the campaign,  and  the AI starting in kislev

0Send private message
7 months ago
Feb 16, 2024, 9:11:28 PM
ElStaufo#4038 wrote:
Not another Kislevite faction fighting Norscans, Chaos Warriors and Drycha.

Move Ostankya to Kislev.  Move Boris to Naggaroth.

Sagez#6761 wrote:
If we want it changed then we should demand that the floating rock in IE gets removed

No.

Updated 7 months ago.
0Send private message
7 months ago
Feb 16, 2024, 10:32:59 PM
DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:
ElStaufo#4038 wrote:
Not another Kislevite faction fighting Norscans, Chaos Warriors and Drycha.

Move Ostankya to Kislev.  Move Boris to Naggaroth.

Sagez#6761 wrote:
If we want it changed then we should demand that the floating rock in IE gets removed

No.

At least try to use arguments, as I did. Rock needs to disappear as soon as possible.

0Send private message
7 months ago
Feb 17, 2024, 5:07:16 AM
Sagez#6761 wrote:
Rock needs to disappear as soon as possible.

No.

It's one of the more interesting terrain features in the IE map.

0Send private message
7 months ago
Feb 17, 2024, 7:42:59 AM
Sagez#6761 wrote:

If we want it changed then we should demand that the floating rock in IE gets removed and we get 1 or 2 new provinces. 

we all love the game but the day we "demand" things is the day we need to reconsider our entitlement levels. request. ask. advocate for change. wish for things. demand nothing.

0Send private message
7 months ago
Feb 17, 2024, 7:59:46 AM
HotPizza87#4807 wrote:
Sagez#6761 wrote:

we all love the game but the day we "demand" things is the day we need to reconsider our entitlement levels. request. ask. advocate for change. wish for things. demand nothing.

I am sure this proposition is going to sit well with some of the fellas here.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 months ago
Feb 17, 2024, 9:42:09 AM
Sagez#6761 wrote:

This.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment