IF 4.2 patch leaks are true, so extra stuff for SOC coming and TOD is delayed....

Copied to clipboard!
10 months ago
Nov 21, 2023, 9:57:45 PM

IF 4.2 patch leaks are true, so extra stuff for SOC coming and TOD is delayed to next year's February with a big dlc for me is fine

but the content and reworks should be good

0Send private message
0Send private message
10 months ago
Nov 21, 2023, 10:08:03 PM

See this thread.

https://community.creative-assembly.com/total-war/total-war-warhammer/forums/8-general-discussion/threads/1356-fools-hope-rumor-4-2-tod-delayed-reposting-something-i-saw-on-reddit?page=1

0Send private message
10 months ago
Nov 21, 2023, 10:36:36 PM
lordchance2#1568 wrote:

See this thread.

https://community.creative-assembly.com/total-war/total-war-warhammer/forums/8-general-discussion/threads/1356-fools-hope-rumor-4-2-tod-delayed-reposting-something-i-saw-on-reddit?page=1

Oh, thanks for that. Still doubt that it is true. But if it is, I still care little as I do not enjoy any race that was part of SoC, so futher delays for dwarfs and the Empire make me kind of sad. At least people who like those three have something interesting to look forward to.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 months ago
Nov 22, 2023, 2:17:09 AM
qkrtjgns1251#6775 wrote:

Let's not jump to conclusion and get hyped too soon.

WE'LL SEE

too late.. 4.2 CONFIRMED. LETS ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN! CHOO CHoooOOOoooooo!

0Send private message
0Send private message
10 months ago
Nov 22, 2023, 6:14:10 AM
saweendra#3399 wrote:

we are on official forums CA is can easily deny it if any of the rumors are not true.

Since when does CA react to speculation? They'll let the balloon blow up until the last minute and then a lot of people will be angry. I remember a lot of people convinced once that we were getting a Make war not love FLC and specualting about it for weeks and CA said nothing.

0Send private message
10 months ago
Nov 22, 2023, 6:48:50 AM

I do not expect the leaks about 4.2 to be true. It would require leadership to feel that it is worthwhile investment. And I don't really see that happening. Unless they pull a 180 and turn over a new leaf, it isn't going to happen.

The developers are fully capable of doing it. They just need the funding and support from the top. But don't be surprised if that support doesn't exist.

Also, for the sake of argument, if 4.2 does actually happen, don't expect many of the oldest issues plaguing the game to be fixed. Technologies still not actually doing anything? That's fine. It's only been a year. The customers can wait until one developer finds the opportunity to slip that change in under the radar without getting smacked by leadership for wasting their valuable budget. How else can they afford Hyenas 2? :P

0Send private message
10 months ago
Nov 22, 2023, 7:01:20 AM

ToD getting delayed is something I can believe.

SoC getting more content is not something I can believe. 

But hey, I have believed wrong before. 

0Send private message
10 months ago
Nov 22, 2023, 8:05:44 AM
Manpersal#3961 wrote:
saweendra#3399 wrote:

we are on official forums CA is can easily deny it if any of the rumors are not true.

Since when does CA react to speculation? They'll let the balloon blow up until the last minute and then a lot of people will be angry. I remember a lot of people convinced once that we were getting a Make war not love FLC and specualting about it for weeks and CA said nothing.

I remember that. It was the first Make War not Love after the map pack. I'm also remembering the countless speculation threads and not a single word from CA like "Sega is not doing a MWNL this year." <- topic closed. Simple as that.

------------------------------------------------

Regarding the leaks, I am torn between the two. On the one side, Legend is not someone who is "lying" or making things up. He's speculations are usually wrong (Chaos Dwarfs as Warhammer 3 pre-order) but this time it is not him saying these things. On the other side, it is so "vague". "If it is true what my bird whispered me", "take it with a grant of salt". So what is it? Does his bird know about more SoC content and a ToD delay or not? By now, CA must know what's coming in the next weeks and what not.

0Send private message
0Send private message
10 months ago
Nov 22, 2023, 2:36:03 PM

if SOC is made to be worth €25 then it's fine.

I remember that for €25 we got the whole Chaos dwarfs race. you will have to work hard.

0Send private message
0Send private message
10 months ago
Nov 22, 2023, 8:48:35 PM
Dragonage2ftw#8884 wrote:

I don't believe what Legend says. Sorry.

Sure, but what about your homeland you've been exiled from? What do they say?

0Send private message
0Send private message
10 months ago
Nov 22, 2023, 9:46:49 PM

Doubt it’s true. Either way, I’d prefer if CA didn’t announce the ToD delay mid December. Just come out and say it now

0Send private message
0Send private message
10 months ago
Nov 22, 2023, 10:29:13 PM

Well, after the patch notes I thought maybe ToD hadn't been delayed, but I think we are getting to the point where it kinda has to have been. Going to be a struggle fitting it in this year soon, would say that if there's no teaser by the end of the week a delay is highly likely, if we hear nothing next week it is guaranteed. Just really odd that they wouldn't mention a delay of ToD in the 4.1 notes, bad communication even by CA's standards.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment