Lightning in the game really needs an update

Copied to clipboard!
8 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 8:44:23 PM
It´s insane how much it changes the experience and how much better it looks. Lightning in the game makes it look so bad, it´s always been one of the problems of the trilogy. I highly recommend CA to try and improve this aspect of Total war Warhammer.The mod I used is "ULTIMATE LIGHTING 2.0" from Mazisky.
20240908223720_1.jpg20240908224016_1.jpg
0Send private message
0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 4:30:29 AM

You think a mod that makes everything pitch black, where you can't see anything, is an improvement?

The main issue with TWWH3 lighting is the bloom.  Remove that and it looks better.  I don't care if there's daylight lighting during a battle at midnight, I need to see the game.

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 6:28:48 AM

For me the biggest issue with the lighting is the blue tinge that appears on some maps when lighting is set to high. This effect is especially noticeable on desert maps and in lustria. Even the campagin map looks really blue, for example in Lustria und Bretonnia. I basically only play on low lighting because ist just looks so off to me.  

0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 8:01:45 AM

Sandboxhead#8494 wrote:

You think a mod that makes everything pitch black, where you can't see anything, is an improvement?

The main issue with TWWH3 lighting is the bloom.  Remove that and it looks better.  I don't care if there's daylight lighting during a battle at midnight, I need to see the game.

Turn the brightness up and it looks great, 100% better than current look.

Updated 8 days ago.
0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 8:21:31 AM

NickCageStoleMyFace#5594 wrote:

Sandboxhead#8494 wrote:

Turn the brightness up and it looks great, 100% better than current look.

If I have to turn the brightness back up I'm kind of back where I started.

0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 1:18:47 PM

Sandboxhead#8494 wrote:

And despite that it looks so much better. I´m not saying to copy exactly what the mod does, I showed it to prove a point. As much as you can criticize the mod it still looks better than the vanilla game, much better. So we got a big problem here.

0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 1:19:23 PM

eomat#7953 wrote:

Oh lighting? Title said Lightning. Thought Lore of Heavens was what you were on about.

Sorry, english isn´t my first language.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment