Not to be impatient, but which factions did they have in mind for their first mid-patch reworks?

Copied to clipboard!
9 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 2:35:17 PM

I just think it'd be useful to know the factions the devs intend to work on. That would help the community mention certain pain points related to whatever faction they are trying to fix up and help direct them to what needs changing most. I want to give helpful feedback without feeling like I'm complaining for the sake of it, while also not having to hope someone hears me in a sea of angry commenters. I think I speak for most of us on the forum when I say we want the game to be better off and for the devs to know when effort is put in we see it. However, as is, it's hard to do that or to give constructive feedback that won't give drowned in a wave of voices.

Also, to those of you on the forums, please bump this up: I want the devs to know we care about the game and to know we aren't just here to complain. I want them to know we love this game and want to see it thrive.

0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 3:01:28 PM

WeaverReaver42#6742 wrote:
I want to give helpful feedback without feeling like I'm complaining for the sake of it

Counterpoint:  Just do that.  That's why we're here.

0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 3:03:34 PM

I think they should fix the Dwarfs first. Their rework was total trash and turned them into bearded hairless Skaven what with their constant spamming of unit and armies and drive to expand everywhere.

0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 3:04:22 PM

I am not sure what you exactly mean as the mid term update, but I guess it is Lizardmen's turn.

0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 3:34:07 PM
kaiki#4128 wrote:

I am not sure what you exactly mean as the mid term update, but I guess it is Lizardmen's turn.

​From what I understand, their "What's Next" video for warhammer 3 talks about updating older factions that are left behind in between when they update a faction for their DLC.

Updated 9 days ago.
0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 3:42:50 PM

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

I want to give helpful feedback without feeling like I'm complaining for the sake of it

Counterpoint:  Just do that.  That's why we're here.

I'm confused, are you advocating for just complaining for the sake of it, or are you saying something else and I'm misunderstanding?

0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 3:46:26 PM

​From what I understand, their "What's Next" video for warhammer 3 talks about updating older factions that are left behind in between when they update a faction for their DLC.

They just updated the dwarfs, and the cults in 5.2

0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 4:56:43 PM

MODIDDLY1#9212 wrote:

Yes, I believe that was the first instance of what they were talking about. They made the initial video in July, then released that update in August. I'm just wanting to know which factions they intend to update when they do it again. It helps to know what they intend to fix, because then people like me can go into our grievances with the involved factions or mechanics to help the devs understand what we want to see. The 5.2 changes they made to dwarves and cults were great in my opinion, even if the dwarf changes don't fix my problems with the grudge system they introduced beforehand.

0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 5:42:33 PM

I'm confused, are you advocating for just complaining for the sake of it

Ya.  Complain about everything that needs fixin', all the time!

Updated 8 days ago.
0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 7:28:49 PM

MODIDDLY1#9212 wrote:

They didn't update Dwarfs in a good way, they just buffed them up even more despite them being already way too easy and overpowered.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment