Small Additions To Nurgle

Copied to clipboard!
9 days ago
Sep 7, 2024, 10:30:51 AM

Here's some small suggestions to make Nurgle more flavorful

1. Plaguebearers are unique in that they are made from the souls of those who die of Nurgle's Rot rather than being generated by Nurgle himself. I'd represent that in game by reducing the trickle of Plaguebearers you get from the Fleshpoppy building and have several added to the pool whenever a disease has finished ravaging a settlement. One Plaguebearer for every settlement tier up to the third one and one Exalted Plaguebearer for T4 and T5. So a T5 settlement would yield three plaguebearers and two exalted Plaguebearers for the pool
  2. Rot Flies are the result of Beasts of Nurgle getting banished from the mortal realm and developing seething resentment over it. So any time a Beast of Nurgle is slain, one unit of Rot Flies should be added to the pool to represent that
  3. The Deathshead Grenades hurled by the Plague Drones are made from the skulls of people that get eaten by the Rot Fly. So I suggest that Plague Drones should have an ammo replenishment effect in combat like the Skull Cannon
0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 7, 2024, 2:17:55 PM

Currently in the midst of a Nurgle campaign right now (Tamurkhan), and gotta say I like all these ideas. 

Although I will admit I'm on turn 30 or so and already have an abundance of Plaguebearers spare, so for point 1 to be viable or worthwhile they would have to at least move plaguebearers along on the cycle (which I'm all for). But definitely an interesting idea, would make placing plagues on settlements even more valuable too. Or they could tie it to recruitment cost or recruitment health for them instead maybe.

Other two ideas I'm all for too, expecially 3, would make Deathshead Drones much more worthwhile to bring too.

Updated 9 days ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment