Nuln gunnery school for other Empire factions which get control over Nuln

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Jul 27, 2024, 8:21:28 PM

Would like to get access to the gunnery school within a Karl Franz campaign. Because of the latest nerfs the steam tanks are not that good anymore and this could help to make them better without making MP guys crying. As well as other artillery pieces. The hellblaster volley gun for example is that bad they do not touch them in MP games. So pls. CA give me access to the artillery school of Nuln to make them better. Of course i do not want Elspeth's amethyst stuff.

0Send private message
a month ago
Jul 27, 2024, 8:57:16 PM
Always a horrible idea to make factions less unique, so no.

Why play a Wissenland campaign at all if KF can just suck up Madam Purple Dress and her unique mechanic anyway?
0Send private message
a month ago
Jul 27, 2024, 10:48:40 PM

Why would I want to remove any uniqueness from a Faction?

0Send private message
0Send private message
a month ago
Jul 30, 2024, 9:38:01 AM

+1 from me.

As a reward for taking Nuln the player get access to the gunnery school. 

Gunnery school mechanic will be tied to Nuln not to Elspeth. Make sense.

0Send private message
a month ago
Jul 30, 2024, 12:27:06 PM

Nah, lot of factions already play too similar to each other in a race, the more unique factions mechanics between them, the better

0Send private message
a month ago
Jul 30, 2024, 5:04:56 PM

I would agree. Elspeth could still get her own school mechanic with the Amethyst units. And she also have her own TP ability. 

While allowing other Empire factions to acquiere the Nuln armory would be a nice goal in an Empire campaign.

And to be honest, it would make a fantastic element for every campaign if other "places" in the Old World could get their own mechanic tied to it. 

Barrak Varr with a sea caravan tied to the port settlement, for instance ? 

I would like to get more possibilities available through the campaign Map. 

0Send private message
a month ago
Jul 30, 2024, 5:15:44 PM

I don't think you should be giving away entire faction mechanics just for controlling one settlement.

That said, the gunnery school mechanic probably shouldn't have been tied to Elspeth in the first place.   She has nothing really to do with the school besides the fact that she happens to live in the same city.

0Send private message
a month ago
Jul 31, 2024, 10:03:47 AM

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

I don't think you should be giving away entire faction mechanics just for controlling one settlement.

That said, the gunnery school mechanic probably shouldn't have been tied to Elspeth in the first place.   She has nothing really to do with the school besides the fact that she happens to live in the same city.

Well thats why your faction is called Nuln & Wissenland and not Elspeth von Draken. 

0Send private message
a month ago
Jul 31, 2024, 10:59:34 AM

Her mechanic offers a ton of power at not much cost and would invalidate another Empire campaign’s challenge as soon as one captures Nuln. Elspeth is easy mode as it is. So that’s going to be a big no from me.

0Send private message
a month ago
Jul 31, 2024, 11:53:10 AM

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:
Well thats why your faction is called Nuln & Wissenland and not Elspeth von Draken. 

Elspeth should not be leading a Faction called Nuln & Wissenland.

0Send private message
a month ago
Jul 31, 2024, 12:16:09 PM

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Well only because Emanuelle doesn't make sense as a LL. She is still the one in Charge and not Elspeth. Same situation as Queek leading Clan Mors or Tyrion leading Eataine. Elspeth in Nuln is 100% the perfect start for her. Its good to see that CA isn't affraid to place LLs in their home areas. 

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message
a month ago
Jul 31, 2024, 2:55:57 PM

MODIDDLY1#9212 wrote:

Nah, lot of factions already play too similar to each other in a race, the more unique factions mechanics between them, the better

And i like to get as much mechanics as possible for a single factions. So give the gunnery school to all Empire factions.

0Send private message
a month ago
Jul 31, 2024, 2:57:27 PM

KIT#5531 wrote:

MODIDDLY1#9212 wrote:

And i like to get as much mechanics as possible for a single factions. So give the gunnery school to all Empire factions.

Nope. 

0Send private message
a month ago
Jul 31, 2024, 4:34:56 PM

KIT#5531 wrote:

How does taking a unique mechanic of one of the factions, and giving it to all of them make the factions more unique from each other?

0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 1, 2024, 8:47:18 AM

MODIDDLY1#9212 wrote:

KIT#5531 wrote:

How does taking a unique mechanic of one of the factions, and giving it to all of them make the factions more unique from each other?

Yeah based on that logic all Skaven should ket the Skryre Workshop once they occupied Skavenblight or the Moulder Lab for Hellpit. 

0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 1, 2024, 9:35:52 AM

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Well only because Emanuelle doesn't make sense as a LL. She is still the one in Charge and not Elspeth. Same situation as Queek leading Clan Mors or Tyrion leading Eataine. Elspeth in Nuln is 100% the perfect start for her. Its good to see that CA isn't affraid to place LLs in their home areas. 

This 100%. Though I do wish CA put some quests given to Elspeth from Emanuelle to justify her taking charge.

0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 1, 2024, 9:45:05 AM

Jarms48#7854 wrote:

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

This 100%. Though I do wish CA put some quests given to Elspeth from Emanuelle to justify her taking charge.

Emanuelle as a little quest giver like Tzarkan for Malus would've been awesome.

0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 1, 2024, 10:05:14 AM

KIT#5531 wrote:

MODIDDLY1#9212 wrote:

Not for me, there comes a point when there is too much admin, and not enough Total War. One or two mechanics per play through is plenty.

0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 1, 2024, 11:09:44 AM

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

MODIDDLY1#9212 wrote:

KIT#5531 wrote:

Yeah based on that logic all Skaven should ket the Skryre Workshop once they occupied Skavenblight or the Moulder Lab for Hellpit. 

That would be cool!

Maybe some lite version of it.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment