Lets hope we get a rework patch and maybe an FLC before the Khorne DLC

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Jul 9, 2024, 5:07:26 PM

Honestly, I did not expect Dynasties to be this early for Pharaoh. Gonna be interesting to check out. But still, focus for a lot of us is still on WH3. And CA said that the Khorne DLC is coming out by the end of the year. Which would mean that we are what... 3, 4, maybe even 5 months away from that. Granted they say it takes time to do quality, but still it would certainly feel like another drought if we are supposed to wait until like November for some new significant content. I certainly hope we can then get to see one of those rework patches that they've promised us before then, perhaps with an attached FLC of some kind. Like a touch-up on the Dark Elves and Tullaris, if they aren't slotted for the Slaanesh DLC next year.

If anything, it would give us something to gauge as to just how significant such interim patches would be and what could be accomplished by them.

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message
a month ago
Jul 9, 2024, 5:43:32 PM

CA releases always on the last tuesday or thursday possible. I can not see a late december release. 

I would think the release will be either late october, or, more likely imo, late november. 

If So, I can clearly see (and hope for) the first "update" somewhere between late August to late September (september beeing most likely). 

0Send private message
a month ago
Jul 9, 2024, 5:55:10 PM

If I'm not mistaken the first of such patches will be focused on reworking Cults, based on the video roadmap.

I would argue that it would also be a nice time to release the missing Tzeentch FLC LL.

0Send private message
a month ago
Jul 9, 2024, 7:20:46 PM

Pr4vda#6038 wrote:

CA releases always on the last tuesday or thursday possible. I can not see a late december release. 

I would think the release will be either late october, or, more likely imo, late november. 

If So, I can clearly see (and hope for) the first "update" somewhere between late August to late September (september beeing most likely). 

Lets hope so.

mecanojavi99#6562 wrote:

If I'm not mistaken the first of such patches will be focused on reworking Cults, based on the video roadmap.

I would argue that it would also be a nice time to release the missing Tzeentch FLC LL.

Which better be Egrimm.

0Send private message
25 days ago
Jul 10, 2024, 6:48:34 AM

Ca say tell us more end of august 

(Aka end of summer ) what I see could accomplish that they talk about the new content and release their first in between updates

0Send private message
25 days ago
Jul 10, 2024, 6:52:41 AM

You lads actually expect big overhauls and FLC LL's in between the long waiting time for DLC?

That's very

How to say this

Optimistic of you..

0Send private message
25 days ago
Jul 10, 2024, 6:55:16 AM

Reeks#2417 wrote:

You lads actually expect big overhauls and FLC LL's in between the long waiting time for DLC?

That's very

How to say this

Optimistic of you..

They did say the wanna kinda of overhault in their roadmap and their last comment was that Tzeentch  still missing something  and wanna rework cults  so make perfect sense 

So is possible 

0Send private message
0Send private message
25 days ago
Jul 10, 2024, 8:55:25 AM

Lunaticprince#9972 wrote:

Reeks#2417 wrote:

That's very

How to say this

Optimistic of you..

They did say the wanna kinda of overhault in their roadmap and their last comment was that Tzeentch  still missing something  and wanna rework cults  so make perfect sense 

So is possible 

Did they flat out say that they would release FLC LL's between DLC releases tho?

0Send private message
25 days ago
Jul 10, 2024, 9:00:11 AM

Reeks#2417 wrote:

Reeks#2417 wrote:

That's very

How to say this

Optimistic of you..

So is possible 

Did they flat out say that they would release FLC LL's between DLC releases tho?

FLCs yes. They didn't say LLs but it is possible for sure. 

Rakarth was amazing and created a lot of buzz. Considering that the DLC is some months away it would be smart to release a random FLC LL in between to get players and the media hyped. 

0Send private message
25 days ago
Jul 10, 2024, 9:06:01 AM

Reeks#2417 wrote:

Reeks#2417 wrote:

That's very

How to say this

Optimistic of you..

So is possible 

Okey fair not really 

I think a vague statement  of "content"  but could be just the between reworks 

I will listen to it again or someone correct me before that 

0Send private message
25 days ago
Jul 10, 2024, 12:58:36 PM

mecanojavi99#6562 wrote:

Getting Egrimm van Horstmann & having Tzeentch brought up to ToD standards would be quite a wonderful surprise.

0Send private message
25 days ago
Jul 10, 2024, 1:02:21 PM

Reeks#2417 wrote:

It's an interesting one. I'd say it was implied more than expressly stated - They talked about FLC LL's providing "New experiences" and that they wanted to embrace that. Then when talking about the FLC reworks in between DLC's, they mentioned bringing "New experiences" once again. 

0Send private message
25 days ago
Jul 10, 2024, 1:32:40 PM

Reeks#2417 wrote:

Reeks#2417 wrote:

That's very

How to say this

Optimistic of you..

So is possible 

No they did not. 

I wouldn't get my hopes up for FLC LL, it seems more like they'll do faction reworks and that's it.

People around here like to get their hopes up about these kinds of things and when they don't receive it, disappointments and senseless anger come.

0Send private message
25 days ago
Jul 10, 2024, 1:36:23 PM

Reeks#2417 wrote:

I believe they said "content drops"

Which could be anything from reworks, to generic characters, to LL's, so we don't really know exactly what to expect.

My hope would be generic characters that should have been added with other dlc, and aren't likely to be added in future dlc over other generic characters (Master Mutator for Skaven is a good example)

Updated 25 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
25 days ago
Jul 10, 2024, 2:51:51 PM

MODIDDLY1#9212 wrote:
Which could be anything from reworks, to generic characters, to LL's, so we don't really know exactly what to expect.

While getting sudden LLs out of nowhere would be incredible.  I'd still be happy if they just started drip feeding Empire Wizard Lords or more generic GS characters.

0Send private message
25 days ago
Jul 10, 2024, 4:23:37 PM

I would be fine with FLC being Kouran LH. Then Shadowblade could be LH alongside Tullaris LL in the LP.

Dark Elves definitely need one more paid entry. Both of their DLC LLs have miserable mechanics. I want a fun UI. The third time is the charm.

0Send private message
24 days ago
Jul 11, 2024, 12:44:34 AM

White-Paladin#3008 wrote:

Reeks#2417 wrote:

Reeks#2417 wrote:

That's very

How to say this

Optimistic of you..

So is possible 

No they did not. 

I wouldn't get my hopes up for FLC LL, it seems more like they'll do faction reworks and that's it.

People around here like to get their hopes up about these kinds of things and when they don't receive it, disappointments and senseless anger come.

CA's language was definitely different than Faction reworks as they already said those were coming.  They talked about 'New Content' experiences in the same sentence they mentioned FLC LLs. I'd argue that between big releases we'll get at least one patch that comes with FLC LL, Lord or Hero (or a more complicated unit).

If the big patch before the next DLC is to fix Cults then imo giving Tzeentch a FLC LL would bring Shadows of Change up to Thrones of Decay content wise.

0Send private message
24 days ago
Jul 11, 2024, 7:20:52 AM

I just want them to do some minor reworks to Markus and Volkmar. ToD should have reworked all Nurgle, Dwarf, and Empire factions. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment