I hope CA doesn't forget that Golgfag actually uses his pistol

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Jul 6, 2024, 1:54:44 AM

We know he has it on his model thanks to the video roadmap, but it would really annoy me if they missed the fact that it's not just decoration and he actually uses the pistol, in his 8th edition entry he has 1 Ogre Pistol listed as equipment.

Not only would it mean a better representation of his TT rules, but also would set him apart as the only Ogre Ranged LL.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jul 13, 2024, 10:44:33 PM

mecanojavi99#6562 wrote:

We know he has it on his model thanks to the video roadmap, but it would really annoy me if they missed the fact that it's not just decoration and he actually uses the pistol, in his 8th edition entry he has 1 Ogre Pistol listed as equipment.

Not only would it mean a better representation of his TT rules, but also would set him apart as the only Ogre Ranged LL.

I wonder why no one responded, damn it is important. Good point, he should have a pistol!

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jul 13, 2024, 10:58:59 PM

Sagez#6761 wrote:

mecanojavi99#6562 wrote:

I wonder why no one responded, damn it is important. Good point, he should have a pistol!

Most people are too jaded. Plus this forum has been dropping a bit in activity.

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message
3 months ago
Jul 14, 2024, 3:41:21 AM

Looks like he atm just uses the Tyrant stance. Could be a similar thing to the Boyar that they give him a pistol prop but never use it.

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message
3 months ago
Jul 14, 2024, 7:16:36 PM

Sagez#6761 wrote:

mecanojavi99#6562 wrote:

Lots of upvotes mean people agrees. And yes, I do not imagine Golfgag having a pistol at the belt and not using it !

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jul 14, 2024, 10:51:54 PM

florian_baron#3185 wrote:
Lots of upvotes mean people agrees.

Yeah, but thanks to the new upvote system, you can't tell how many agree.  30K pts could be, like, 5 people.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 months ago
Jul 16, 2024, 6:17:54 PM

florian_baron#3185 wrote:

Sagez#6761 wrote:

mecanojavi99#6562 wrote:

Lots of upvotes mean people agrees. And yes, I do not imagine Golfgag having a pistol at the belt and not using it !

I can sadly imagine him without his pistol just fine...

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jul 17, 2024, 12:38:15 AM

It's not like him using his pistol at range would be OP or anything, it's just another nice tool to have so it would be a bummer if it was left out. Makes him that much more unique as an ogre LL.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jul 17, 2024, 7:17:15 AM

Would be great but considering that the Master Engineer Lord can't use his other 2 weapons, I wouldn't get my hopes up. 

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jul 17, 2024, 10:23:53 AM

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:
Would be great but considering that the Master Engineer Lord can't use his other 2 weapons, I wouldn't get my hopes up. 

Having multiple ranged weapons isn't really a thing the game does.  Having a ranged weapon and melee weapons is.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jul 17, 2024, 3:06:27 PM

GreenColoured#3418 wrote:

Sagez#6761 wrote:

mecanojavi99#6562 wrote:

Most people are too jaded. Plus this forum has been dropping a bit in activity.

There just isn't much to talk about at the moment. it's been quite a while since ToD dropped, and the what's coming next video has now been discussed to death 

We either need more regular content drops or more regular communication

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jul 17, 2024, 4:55:39 PM

Theo91#7431 wrote:
We either need more regular content drops or more regular communication

Unless they start, like, revealing one unit every couple weeks, I don't know what more communication they could add after that last video.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment