"No Chaos God left behind." - CA Quote

Copied to clipboard!
3 days ago
Jun 26, 2024, 2:32:34 PM

Necoho and Zuvassin are back on the menu, boys!

I shall be looking forward to their forthcoming race packs. :D

Updated 3 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 26, 2024, 8:16:14 PM

NickCageStoleMyFace#5594 wrote:

Malal creeping back through the veil of copyright.

Not even copyright could hold him back!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 26, 2024, 8:56:31 PM

Fossoway#5540 wrote:

I just want Dechala and the Masque as LL, plus the Sorcerer Lord and Exalted Hero.

Given that its confirmed ToD format will be followed...its likely you'll get that.

Slaanesh will likely get a DLC and FLC LL in its DLC, plus we know Khorne is getting a Lord and Hero this one, so Slaanesh will as well.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 26, 2024, 9:26:51 PM

florian_baron#3185 wrote:

Or Great Beast with an undivided faction !

I wonder how believers of the great beast could be implemented and made distinct from the regular undivided warriors. The concept catched my eye when I saw it but sadly it isnt really explored.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 12:50:05 AM

I really Hope hey somehow made a deal with the Copyright Holder (Or just bought the rights from them already, they are rich enough to do so and I think just enough people like them to justify it.) to get Malal in the game, Kaleb Dark would probably be very fun, and given his hatred of Chaos probably even Ungrol 4 Horns.
......On a side Note, what is The Great Beast?

0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 1:06:29 AM

WarbossAohd#6756 wrote:

I really Hope hey somehow made a deal with the Copyright Holder (Or just bought the rights from them already, they are rich enough to do so and I think just enough people like them to justify it.) to get Malal in the game, Kaleb Dark would probably be very fun, and given his hatred of Chaos probably even Ungrol 4 Horns.
......On a side Note, what is The Great Beast?

The Great Beast is a theoretical God of Chaos Undivided that has each of the four main Chaos Gods as all aspects and parts of a larger, more powerful God of Chaos Undivided. Basically, a God for Chaos Undivided which was only ever a theory in the lore.

Fun fact for Malal just because, originally Skrag the Slaughterer was a follower of Malal who forced the Chaos Dwarfs to forge his armor, slaughters them all except one who goes for revenge with a robot. This was obviously massively retconned later on, but a fun fact.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 11:41:36 AM

It could be some kind of a subfaction (there are some noises from a youtuber that CA may experiment this thing) getting access to a part of chaos deamon faction units (reskinned) + few unique ones not yet assigned to a god : chimerea is an example.

0Send private message
2 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 12:04:09 PM

WarbossAohd#6756 wrote:
and given his hatred of Chaos probably even Ungrol 4 Horns

Four horns not hate the Chaos gods he hate the besstman society.

No idea you wanna make him anti chaos chaos bad 

0Send private message
2 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 12:33:57 PM

What are some people on about. They mean the current Monogod races. Khorne and Slaanesh are getting DLC-stuff, like Tzeentch and Nurgle, that's the point.

0Send private message
2 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 12:39:54 PM

Lunaticprince#9972 wrote:

WarbossAohd#6756 wrote:
and given his hatred of Chaos probably even Ungrol 4 Horns

Four horns not hate the Chaos gods he hate the besstman society.

No idea you wanna make him anti chaos chaos bad 

I figured him following Malal would be the easiest way for him to Work honestly.

0Send private message
a day ago
Jun 28, 2024, 1:13:31 PM

JungleElf#8229 wrote:

What are some people on about. They mean the current Monogod races. Khorne and Slaanesh are getting DLC-stuff, like Tzeentch and Nurgle, that's the point.

We're just having fun with the possibility, even though we all know we aren't really getting the minor chaos gods, it's still fun to dream :D

0Send private message
a day ago
Jun 28, 2024, 3:06:23 PM

It could also mean the Horned Rat as an minor chaos god. He already has his own "chaos" faction with the Skavens, but no daemons since Verminlords are yet to come. But i would stick to the opinion that Victor probably meant Slaanesh as the last major chaos god with no DLC in sight yet.

Updated a day ago.
0Send private message
a day ago
Jun 28, 2024, 4:45:30 PM

Ravenclaw271#4724 wrote:

It could also mean the Horned Rat as an minor chaos god. He already has his own "chaos" faction with the Skavens, but no daemons since Verminlords are yet to come. But i would stick to the opinion that Victor probably meant Slaanesh as the last major chaos god with no DLC in sight yet.

That would be pretty fun. A Horned Rat faction with their greater daemons and perhaps a new lesser daemon type or two, as well as some of the remaining Skaven units. The other Skaven factions could get the greater daemon after difficulty, but the core Horned Rat faction would get them as the usual lords/SEMs.

0Send private message
an hour ago
Jun 29, 2024, 4:23:14 PM

I think this means a general reference to the main four (and maybe the Horned Rat) but Malice would be great as a smaller pack (would happily buy it).

Kaleb Daark as the LL and Daemons of Malice plus Chaos Warriors of Malice for units (Daemons of Malice would need to be made as the original designs might be copyrighted). A very difficult campaign as you need to destroy all Chaos factions but are basically hated by most Order factions at the same time.

Self-destruction basically!

Updated an hour ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment