My perfect Greenskin/Ogres/Khorne DLC

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
6 days ago
Jun 24, 2024, 5:10:44 AM

Meh, I'm tired of Goblins. We got two GS DLC and both had gobbos LLs. . . 

I'd prefer Khorne to get something new Bloodfather and Bloodspeaker, Shaman or wathever for the generic lord and hero. Wrathmongers and Skullreapers are a must. . . much, much more than another lazy chariot. 

0Send private message
6 days ago
Jun 24, 2024, 5:23:26 AM

Ludbone#5956 wrote:

I'd prefer Khorne to get something new Bloodfather and Bloodspeaker, Shaman or wathever for the generic lord and hero. Wrathmongers and Skullreapers are a must. . . much, much more than another lazy chariot. 

There are no more orc units left so thats why there is so many Goblin units.

Eh, a Shaman Lord and Hero are approaching AoS Blades of Khorne level and don't add anything new since they cant be spellcasters, Khorne doesn't have monstrous infantry Lords or Heroes so there is a different type of gameplay that is suitable. 

The Blood Chariots were leaked years ago.

Gorebeast Chariot of Khorne - Juggernaut would be better choice ;D :  r/totalwar

0Send private message
6 days ago
Jun 24, 2024, 6:48:57 AM

Swap Golgfag with Ghark, then Ghark with Skulltaker and you got a deal.

Oh, and I also want Squig Gobbas.

0Send private message
6 days ago
Jun 24, 2024, 7:26:03 AM

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

Swap Golgfag with Ghark, then Ghark with Skulltaker and you got a deal.

Oh, and I also want Squig Gobbas.

People are forgetting about the Skulls event next year. That's the perfect time for Skulltaker to come in.

0Send private message
6 days ago
Jun 24, 2024, 8:04:34 AM

Ludbone#5956 wrote:

I think a hero bull would be nice and diffrent 

Agree with the blood father 

Disagree  with the goblin as they have the must stuff really left

I mean I'd you complain  about blood chariot then you definitely  will by them all mod tier Variant orks have CA could fill of a orc focus pack 

0Send private message
6 days ago
Jun 24, 2024, 8:10:58 AM

Replace Snagla and Gittila with Morglum and Borgut.

Replace the Flinger and Spear Chukkaz with the FLC variants.

Replace the Siege Giant (not Khorne) with Bloodbeast/Gigantic Chaos Spawn/Bloodcursed.

Then you have a deal.

0Send private message
6 days ago
Jun 24, 2024, 8:12:24 AM

Ludbone#5956 wrote:

Those things can be saved for another Khorne DLC down the road.

0Send private message
6 days ago
Jun 24, 2024, 8:35:32 AM

NickCageStoleMyFace#5594 wrote:

Ludbone#5956 wrote:

Eh, a Shaman Lord and Hero are approaching AoS Blades of Khorne level and don't add anything new since they cant be spellcasters, Khorne doesn't have monstrous infantry Lords or Heroes so there is a different type of gameplay that is suitable. 

Gorebeast Chariot of Khorne - Juggernaut would be better choice ;D :  r/totalwar

Gorbad can lead both gobbos and orcs. Ease. 

Orc Spearboyz, Big Stabba, Savage Orc Big Boss, Orc Great Shaman, Orc Big Boss, Black Orc Warboss, Savage Orc Great Shaman. . . hell of "no orcs left to add". . . I'm sure GS fans can list other missing orcs units. 

It doesn't matter and saying they are AoS looking when you don't even know how they look is a massive stretch. Bloodfather and Bloodspeaker appeared in novels, like Tamurkhan's units. Better than getting copy/pasted Doombulls and Gorebulls with red skin. 

Furthermore CA can simply create them from zero, like the Khorne Marauder Hero we already got. 

Lazy Blood Chariot got leaked? Just like the Nurgle Chaos Beast and the Chimera. . . and none of them got added in neither Thrones of Decay and Shadow of Change. 

Updated 6 days ago.
0Send private message
6 days ago
Jun 24, 2024, 9:00:40 AM

Ludbone#5956 wrote:

Ludbone#5956 wrote:

Orc Spearboyz, Big Stabba, Savage Orc Big Boss, Orc Great Shaman, Orc Big Boss, Black Orc Warboss, Savage Orc Great Shaman. . . hell of "no orcs left to add". . . I'm sure GS fans can list other missing orcs units. 

It doesn't matter and saying they are AoS looking when you don't even know how they look is a massive stretch. Bloodfather and Bloodspeaker appeared in novels, like Tamurkhan's units. Better than getting copy/pasted Doombulls and Gorebulls with red skin. 

Furthermore CA can simply create them from zero, like the Khorne Marauder Hero we already got. 

Lazy Blood Chariot got leaked? Just like the Nurgle Chaos Beast and the Chimera. . . and none of them got added in neither Thrones of Decay and Shadow of Change. 

Yes lords and weapon variants 

I definitely  agree big Savage Orc Shaman definitely  should come over a gobbo generic lord any day 

Just find most intressting  units (aka new models and animation) are more associated  with gobbo.

Heck we can even say gobbo can bring a new lore of magic, neoprene you say not mean Variant we talk about 3 diffrent squig units who need new animation, new artillery (low hanging fruit still more complicated  to make then a orc with a spear) 

Big stabba is literally  the only real unit the orcs have left 

0Send private message
6 days ago
Jun 24, 2024, 9:10:19 AM

Ludbone#5956 wrote:
Bloodfather and Bloodspeaker appeared in novels, like Tamurkhan's units.​

What? Tamurkhan's units were actual units.

Lunaticprince#9972 wrote:
Just find most intressting  units (aka new models and animation) are more associated  with gobbo.

Units don't really have to be connected to the LL.

​​

Lunaticprince#9972 wrote:
Heck we can even say gobbo can bring a new lore of magic

Anyone can bring new lore of magic if CA and GW just decide to make one up. 

Updated 6 days ago.
0Send private message
6 days ago
Jun 24, 2024, 9:31:44 AM

Ludbone#5956 wrote:

Apart from the Big Stabba, those aren't DLC units, they're generic lords and heroes and the most vanilla variants of pre-existing units. That's like asking for swordsmen variant without a shield for the Empire ToD DLC. 

Ludbone#5956 wrote:

I'm just speaking rationally, GW does want any crossover with AoS at the moment, a Bloodfather/Bloodspeaker sounds a lot like what GW got going on the the Blades of Khorne. 

Unstitled.png

Now from a gameplay side of things a "Bloodfather/Bloodspeaker" would technically just be more Cultists right? and lets face it, they aint gonna let Khorne cast spells, technically more human melee characters. I'm thinking a Monstrous Infantry Lord and Hero would have a different niche from all the other melee characters, + they would be able to buff Khorngors and Khornataurs to the enth degree.

Ludbone#5956 wrote:

The Spined Chaos Beast and Chimera weren't "leaked" lol, they feature in the official art book. The Blood Chariot actually was leaked by a whoopsie at CA's end, they promptly deleted the image not before the community saved it. Also you can't call the Blood Chariot lazy when you literally list Orc Spearboyz. The Blood Chariot has a unique model and it would be crewed by Daemons not WoC.

Updated 6 days ago.
0Send private message
6 days ago
Jun 24, 2024, 9:54:35 AM

I would prefer gigantic spider cavalry to the mangler squiggs as we have plenty of squiggs and no monstrous cav for greenskins and its defiantly time for a orc LL preferably Gorbad Ironclaw 

0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 24, 2024, 11:33:16 AM

People are forgetting about the Skulls event next year. That's the perfect time for Skulltaker to come in.

Or it's the perfect time for...Ghark, to come in?

0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 24, 2024, 11:40:20 AM

We aren't forgetting about the Skull event. We have never gotten a LL in it, and considering that this years would have also been the "perfect time" for Skulltaker, I don't really think we will.

0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 24, 2024, 11:50:09 AM

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

People have been talking about Skulltaker being perfect for the Skulls FLC for years, now Ghark is the perfect one??

Golgfag is perfect for #100. Skulltaker should come next year.

Edit: Its hilarious looking through the old pre-Skulls 2024 event threads and seeing people pick Skulltaker and now the same people say "nope cant happen". 

Updated 5 days ago.
0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 24, 2024, 11:50:52 AM

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

People have been talking about Skulltaker being perfect for the Skulls FLC for years, now Ghark is the perfect one??

Golgfag is perfect for #100. Skulltaker should come next year.

Or he can come now putting khorne with 3 ll

0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 24, 2024, 12:04:08 PM

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

Why would he? 

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment