Karanak, the Hound of Vengeance Comes to Total War: Warhammer 3

Copied to clipboard!
24 days ago
May 23, 2024, 4:11:53 PM

https://www.gamewatcher.com/news/total-war-warhammer-3-free-legendary-hero-karanak-the-hound-of-vengeance

Karanak, the Hound of Vengeance Comes to Total War: Warhammer 3

Total War: Warhammer 3's Newest Free Legendary Hero is None Other Than Karanak, the Hound of Vengeance Total War: Warhammer 3's Newest Free Legendary Hero is None Other Than Karanak, the Hound of Vengeance  

A vicious three-headed Flesh Hound, Karanak brings “otherworldly speed and strength,” excelling at chasing down vulnerable targets such as caster units.

In addition, his keen nose(s) allow him to “sniff out and reveal enemy units that dare to hide from Khorne’s bloody wrath,” as per a press release shared by publisher Sega. In practice, this suggests that the free legendary hero could be able to negate the stealth bonuses that some units benefit from.

Aside from delivering Khorne’s vengeance, Karanak also shares his master’s disdain for magic, reflected in-game through his Brass Collar of Bloody Vengeance, “which is imbued with powerful anti-magic attributes that passively silence and negate the Magical Attacks of nearby enemies.”

The publisher has yet to share exact details regarding how Karanak can be unlocked in-game but should do so as Warhammer Skulls 2024 continues.

Total War: Warhammer III’s latest free legendary hero enters the fray shortly after the launch of the Thrones of Decay DLC which, while not without its flaws, proved to be an improvement over its predecessor.

Keep updated on the latest Gaming News by following GameWatcher on X, checking out our videos on YouTube, or by giving us a like on Facebook.

Related Games: Total War: WARHAMMER 3

Updated 24 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
24 days ago
May 23, 2024, 4:25:05 PM

The Warhammer showcase said ‘coming soon’ , not ‘out now’.

We're no strangers to the definition of ‘soon’.(chuckles)

Guess when?

Updated 24 days ago.
0Send private message
24 days ago
May 23, 2024, 4:28:11 PM

I guess this means Scyla will be Arbaal's LH.

0Send private message
0Send private message
24 days ago
May 23, 2024, 4:36:54 PM

agentad#7983 wrote:

will valkia gets the hero ?

i REALLY hope valkia gets this new toy !

Vilitch gets Aekold and the Blue Scribes so it does sound likely to have Karanak for Valkia.

0Send private message
24 days ago
May 23, 2024, 4:38:03 PM

Neodeinos#5871 wrote:

agentad#7983 wrote:

Vilitch gets Aekold and the Blue Scribes so it does sound likely to have Karanak for Valkia.

yes but recently, all nurgles heroes are ONLY for tamurkhan, i just hope they dont do same with skarbrand

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
24 days ago
May 23, 2024, 4:40:06 PM

agentad#7983 wrote:

Neodeinos#5871 wrote:

agentad#7983 wrote:

yes but recently, all nurgles heroes are ONLY for tamurkhan, i just hope they dont do same with skarbrand

Even Kayzk?

0Send private message
0Send private message
24 days ago
May 23, 2024, 4:46:29 PM

Pretty cool character,but brobably not gonna be impactful (unless he's a top level assassin)

On a more important note...Where's the roadmap CA?

0Send private message
24 days ago
May 23, 2024, 4:47:41 PM

Lampros73#2587 wrote:

agentad#7983 wrote:

Neodeinos#5871 wrote:

agentad#7983 wrote:

Even Kayzk?

all nurgles heroes are "goritch situation" => all uniques to tamurkhan, including kayzk (so its a little "false advertised" compared to shadow of change)
in practice, im fine about tamurkhan heroes being "goritch situation", nurgle gots a lot to play with all factions and festus still got tzeench/harry LH

but khorne has ONLY skarbrand and valkia's side => they must get this great hound, no reason to lock to only monogod faction

i just hope they think about it

0Send private message
0Send private message
24 days ago
May 23, 2024, 5:14:00 PM

Perfect character for a legendary hero. I'd just like another Khorne lord so I can use him in a new campaign. Hopefully we will see a roadmap soon.

0Send private message
24 days ago
May 23, 2024, 5:33:40 PM

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

Or U'Zhul Skulltaker's. 

(Yes, yes, he should come as FLC. But it's not out of the question...)

Updated 24 days ago.
0Send private message
24 days ago
May 23, 2024, 5:38:23 PM

LordSolarMach#5538 wrote:

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

Or U'Zhul Skulltaker's. 

(Yes, yes, he should come as FLC. But it's not out of the question...)

That'd make as much sense as having Epidemus lead a DLC and Tamurkhan be FLC.

0Send private message
24 days ago
May 23, 2024, 5:43:20 PM

I was just thinking if CA would ever consider making a monster into a hero. I was wondering if it could be used as a vehicle to include the Nian into the Monkey King's roster. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
24 days ago
May 23, 2024, 6:05:02 PM

Mouses-_#5289 wrote:

No release date is wild

He will probably come with 5.1 and they're waiting until the patch is ready.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment