​Hi, I love your game! I’ve spent 1,335 hours in WH2 and 1,384 in WH3, and I own every DLC except one. About 80% of my playtime is in multiplayer campaigns, both with and without mods. However, my friends and I have encountered a major issue that I hope you can address.

We play on Legendary difficulty, and during some turns (either end turns or our own), we face anywhere from 9 to 15 battles that we have to manually fight, since auto-resolving leads to a loss. The problem is that, after completing several battles—sometimes on the 10th one—we get a "Resync detected, exiting the game" message. It’s incredibly frustrating to lose two hours of hard-fought battles, only to have to start over.

Occasionally, we manage to reach the 15th battle after a resync, only to experience another one. I don’t understand why the game kicks us out entirely. The battle continues in the background until I press the exit button, so it’s not a crash—it’s just a desync.

Why can’t the game pause on the host’s side and attempt to resync the battle, or at least let the others rejoin the host after being thrown out? It’s also confusing why the game closes entirely if one player disconnects or crashes. Couldn’t the game just pause and wait for that player to reconnect?

This is my biggest wish for the future of the game: adding resync functionality during multiplayer campaign battles and a reconnect option for players.