Empire Still Has No Way To Increase Recruit Rank For Lords, Captains, & Witch Hunters

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Jul 9, 2024, 5:15:59 AM

I don't understand why bug reports keep getting closed for this issue. It's clearly an oversight. Warrior Priests, Engineers, and Wizards have recruit rank bonuses attached to their recruitment buildings but Lords, Captains, & Witch Hunters don't. 

How is this intended gameplay? How is potentially recruiting level 1 Lords/Captains/Witch Hunters 50/100/150 turns into a campaign fun? I assume the issue is that Captain & Witch Hunter recruitment buildings don't have a tier IV or V to add these so it was missed during the ToD Empire reworks.

Edit: I forgot that Warrior Priests are only getting a local recruitment rank increase from their tier III building not a global one like Wizards and Engineers. Suggestions have been modified. 

I have 2 suggestions for this, either should work:

1) Simply reduce the global recruitment rank bonus from the traditional +2 to +1 and add it to the tier III Captain and Witch Hunter recruitment buildings. Change the tier III Warrior Priests +2 local recruitment rank to +1 global. Lords could have their global recruitment bonus tied to the settlement chain, for example +1 when reaching tier V. Alternatively;

2) Bring back the old Academy building and make it provide global recruitment rank bonuses to Lords, Captains, and Witch Hunters. Maybe a return of a local +1 recruitment rank bonus for infantry as well with the loss of the blacksmith chain. Bring back the old tier IV Cathedral of Sigmar building with a +2 global recruitment rank bonus for Warrior Priests. 

Updated 22 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
23 days ago
Jul 12, 2024, 3:43:38 AM

Jedidias1#5903 wrote:

They should bring back the academy, and the catedral of sigma

Good point, I forgot that Warrior Priests while getting recruitment rank bonuses on the tier III building don't get a global bonus like Engineers and Wizards do (at least that's what the tool tip says). So re-adding the tier IV sigmar building would be good.

Updated 23 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 days ago
Jul 25, 2024, 5:28:44 AM

Nicolas#3889 wrote:

I agree, Imperial Academy should return.

Completely agreed. At the very least something needs to be done. It's super frustrating the CA keep closing bug reports for it to. I understand that it's not a bug, it's an oversight made during the Empire building rework but it still needs to be addressed. 

Edited the initial post as I forgot Warrior Priests only have a local +2 recruitment rank bonus, not a global one. 

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
2 days ago
Aug 2, 2024, 2:07:08 AM

I completely agree. Markus and Volkmar should have got adjustments with ToD. 

Though I politely ask to keep this topic focused on the lack of recruitment rank bonuses for Empire buildings/characters. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment