I think they hinted Gitilla as LH for Gorbad.

Copied to clipboard!
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 10:07:58 AM

​I think FLC LH will be Gitilla. 

1 - they sayed Gorbad uses orcs and goblins. LL orc LH goblin fits. 

2 - lso they mentioned volfriders Gorbad was using and no word on spiders. So l think these words could be a spoiler about Gitilla.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 10:16:10 AM

TancredIIQuenelles#3970 wrote:
​I think FLC LH will be Gitilla. 

Yeah, Gitilla is the perfect candidate. It's either him or Snagla.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 10:37:23 AM

I heard the mention of wolfriders and, given that there aren't any wolf rider units missing that I'm aware of, I believe this means Gitilla is coming. He would be a fine choice as legendary hero, somewhere between Karanak and Gorduz Backstabber in utility. 

0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 10:46:01 AM

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

I hope not, he would be the most boring one. Would rather have Borgut Facebeater or Snagla. 

yep, as for me both Gitilla and Snaggla who were added in 8th are quite uninspired, if they returned Gortfang or Morglum instead of inventing the wheel we d certainly get them in the game, but we have what we have...

0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 11:14:32 AM

I think FLC LH will be Gitilla. 

2 - lso they mentioned volfriders Gorbad was using and no word on spiders. So l think these words could be a spoiler about Gitilla.

I agree.

They said "having the units in the roster feel attached to the Lord that is representing them in the DLC is super important".  Then they said he "used Wolf Riders, used Squigs, used Orcs and Goblins".

That suggests to me that all 4 of those things are going to be in the DLC.  And since GSs already has all their Wolf units and mounts, it feels like a hint towards Gtilla.

​​

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:
I hope not, he would be the most boring one. Would rather have Borgut Facebeater or Snagla. 

I don't want Snagla to be a LH, because I'm hoping he still gets to be a LL one day.

Updated 3 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 11:29:15 AM

davedave1124#4773 wrote:
He could well have a Goblin LH as he is the great unifier.

A boar ridin' Orc LL and a wolf ridin' Goblin LH riding side-by-side makes for a great promotional image.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 12:17:43 PM

Makes perfect sense, considering that Gorbad is all about being the great leader with all kinds of greenskins under his banner.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 12:35:18 PM

Just playing devil's advocate here, technically the Wolf Riders both have sword and spear variants in 8th edition. The one we have are spears that for some reason don't do anti-large. So we could have a Sword&Shield variant and have the spear variant reworked to do anti-large.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 3:36:51 PM

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

I think FLC LH will be Gitilla. 

I agree.

They said "having the units in the roster feel attached to the Lord that is representing them in the DLC is super important".  Then they said he "used Wolf Riders, used Squigs, used Orcs and Goblins".

That suggests to me that all 4 of those things are going to be in the DLC.  And since GSs already has all their Wolf units and mounts, it feels like a hint towards Gtilla.

​​

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

I don't want Snagla to be a LH, because I'm hoping he still gets to be a LL one day.

I echo this sentiment. Not having a Forest Gobbo campaign latter on would be a let down. I figured Gtilla was referenced in the interview as well.

0Send private message
2 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 7:02:39 PM

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

He would be by far the easiest and most justifiable option. Borgut is Grimgor's second in command, so recruiting him with other Greenskin lords is gonna be weird. Snagla thematically is heavily tied to Forest Goblins.

Gitilla on the other hand is borderline perfect because

1: He's explicitly a mercenary leader, meaning he can fit in with any Greenskin faction

2: He's all about Wolf Riders, which currently become entirely useless very quickly in campaign because they don't even have the stats to ride down most archers reliably and spider riders simply outclass them due to their much better stats and poison. If Gitilla comes with a unique skill line for buffing wolf units, that might open up a new playstyle for his army.

Updated 2 days ago.
0Send private message
2 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 8:43:33 PM

I want more goblins as LLs, orcs are not interesting at all.

No more orcs!

Updated 2 days ago.
0Send private message
2 days ago
Jun 28, 2024, 7:18:37 AM

Well, with CA recent choices of LL/LH, everyone and his mother is possible lol

Gitilla could be fun as a LL, but he's also the most likely to be a LH for all the reasons explained before.

Borgut Facebeater could be great, but should come as Free, with the GS rework, hopefully.

I still hope to see Gorfang and Snagla in an unlikely future. One for his play style, the other for what he can bring.

0Send private message
2 days ago
Jun 28, 2024, 10:26:39 AM

Darthplagueis13#4382 wrote:

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

He would be by far the easiest and most justifiable option. Borgut is Grimgor's second in command, so recruiting him with other Greenskin lords is gonna be weird. Snagla thematically is heavily tied to Forest Goblins.

Gitilla on the other hand is borderline perfect because

1: He's explicitly a mercenary leader, meaning he can fit in with any Greenskin faction

2: He's all about Wolf Riders, which currently become entirely useless very quickly in campaign because they don't even have the stats to ride down most archers reliably and spider riders simply outclass them due to their much better stats and poison. If Gitilla comes with a unique skill line for buffing wolf units, that might open up a new playstyle for his army.

While true, Borgut as the LH for all would be the same as Garagrim who is lorewise tied to Karak Kadrin and Ungrim. 

Personally I'm fine either way, Gitilla seems to be the most liekly for sure. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment