Imrik not "purchased" after patch

Copied to clipboard!
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 1:24:27 AM

After I patched the game, Imrik is no longer showing up as an option to play. As I think is visible in this screenshot, it is clearly in my library, but for some reason isn't being registered by the game; same goes for Alith Anar and other "free" lords. Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, do they know how to solve it? Thanks.
Warhammer3_sCax5DReqp.png

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 5:02:02 AM

Lunamuna#2956 wrote:

After I patched the game, Imrik is no longer showing up as an option to play. As I think is visible in this screenshot, it is clearly in my library, but for some reason isn't being registered by the game; same goes for Alith Anar and other "free" lords. Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, do they know how to solve it? Thanks.
Warhammer3_sCax5DReqp.png

Yes. I have Total War Warhammer III on a separate account from all of my previous Warhammer content. Now they're treated as separate games. 

Are playing the game on Steam? 

0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 9:27:28 AM

Hi there, as others mention, this might be a mod issue - please disable them and try again - please also try verifying your files. If neither of these approaches work please report this to the bug area of this forum. Best, CA_Nova

0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 2:44:18 PM

CA_Nova#4724 wrote:

Hi there, as others mention, this might be a mod issue - please disable them and try again - please also try verifying your files. If neither of these approaches work please report this to the bug area of this forum. Best, CA_Nova

Done, done, and done; verified, disabled all mods, reproduced bug, and already reported it yesterday. This seems rather absurd.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment