News are actually pretty great.

Copied to clipboard!
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 12:32:25 AM

Finally got home and watched the video. The news are really great, it is basically what everyone has been expecting and talking about since new year. CA really is on their redemption arc. Focus on IE, meaning more resources for reworks and making factions more unique. This hopefully means new DLC every 6 months instead of 8 or so (I mean 4 eould be nice, but hey...). Reworks and new content in .1 patches and maybe .2, I am envisioning now as .1 and .2 being between DLC bringing us at least something every 2 months hopefully, but we shall see. Gotta say I like what I am hearing.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 1:28:43 AM

I agree! I really like their approach and all the info we got in the video. That's the format they need to continue with. Also happy that they mentioned doing some work with the Vampire counts and Norsca (my favourite faction)

0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 1:38:32 AM

RedEclipse#6225 wrote:

I agree! I really like their approach and all the info we got in the video. That's the format they need to continue with. Also happy that they mentioned doing some work with the Vampire counts and Norsca (my favourite faction)

If they keep this going, then yes it's a good thing.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 4:49:00 AM

Imo this was the perfect interview.

1. Community wants clear information what is planned in the future -> we got the info

2. Community concerned about WH ending early -> clearly dismissed multiple times

3. Community concerned about updates for smaller and legacy races -> explicitly told multiple times that they have big plans for everyone

The biggest thing for me was that they plan to use patches regulary and to add more content and reworks outside of the DLCs. That is something the community asked for since the beginning of the series. If the next patch continues to be so good I will remove my negative rating on steam form SoC since than I can believe they really changed.

0Send private message
2 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 1:30:10 PM

Itssomething#2248 wrote:

Imo this was the perfect interview.

1. Community wants clear information what is planned in the future -> we got the info

2. Community concerned about WH ending early -> clearly dismissed multiple times

3. Community concerned about updates for smaller and legacy races -> explicitly told multiple times that they have big plans for everyone

The biggest thing for me was that they plan to use patches regulary and to add more content and reworks outside of the DLCs. That is something the community asked for since the beginning of the series. If the next patch continues to be so good I will remove my negative rating on steam form SoC since than I can believe they really changed.

Well, not sure if CA changed, but at least they are in their good guy arc for now. Until they drop the ball again in a few years... But let us enjoy what we have while we can. 

Just forgot to add that the only thing I didn't see mentioned in the video are reworks of core mechanics, I hope they will work on that as well.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 5:14:38 PM
It's a very cool direction, more communication, good content

I'm glad the community was strong enough to not let CA stomp on us with the first Shadow of Change direction.
With earing voices, more selling, everyone wins
0Send private message
2 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 6:02:05 PM

The information was good.  But tbh, I don't need the interview format.  It's just needless padding that stretches out the information delivery.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment