And after Khorne/Ogres/Greenskins...

Copied to clipboard!
5 days ago
Jun 13, 2024, 6:47:05 PM

After playing blood-massacre during late summer and autumn, comes right in time for Christmas...

rshaerhe.png

Note already how Aislinn seems to have a preference ;)

0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 13, 2024, 6:50:38 PM

Yeah, I agree with the DLC LL's. The Masque is a named Herald, so probably the FLC LL. But the setup is good.

I wonder in what kind of DLC the Monkey King will come. Maybe together with Skaven? Lizardmen? The Empire?

EDIT: Forgot about Norsca.

Updated 5 days ago.
0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 13, 2024, 6:55:28 PM

JungleElf#8229 wrote:

Yeah, I agree with the DLC LL's. The Masque is a named Herald, so probably the FLC LL. But the setup is good.

I wonder in what kind of DLC the Monkey King will come. Maybe together with Skaven? Lizardmen? The Empire?

EDIT: Forgot about Norsca.

Masque works better as LH.

Working on a complete setup, but preliminary pits Monkey King up against Norsca and Chaos Dwarfs.

0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 13, 2024, 6:58:41 PM

I'd rather have Dechala v. Aislinn v. Tullaris/Yin-Yin.

TheWattman#7460 wrote:

All the unique Heralds work better as LHs.  But they're not gonna be.  We're gonna have to learn to live with it.

Updated 5 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 13, 2024, 7:06:12 PM

As the Red Duke is already in-game somewhat like Boris Todbringer, he shouldn't be the defining FLC slot. I see him as more of the additional FLC (Like Gold Wizard for ToD or Gotrek & Felix getting their skill tree & items)

I'd prefer Zacharias the Everliving as the FLC LL so the Necrarchs get their much needed visual rework.

0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 13, 2024, 7:14:13 PM

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

I'd rather have Dechala v. Aislinn v. Tullaris/Yin-Yin.

TheWattman#7460 wrote:

All the unique Heralds work better as LHs.  But they're not gonna be.  We're gonna have to learn to live with it.

Masque could be the exception, as Slaanesh is short of other LHs.

Djau#5149 wrote:
Slaanesh needs a FLC LL.

Styrkaar or Nastasya could come with other DLCs.

0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 13, 2024, 7:22:38 PM

TheWattman#7460 wrote:

They're even shorter on LLs.  Without Masque, Slaanesh would be stuck at 2 LLs.

0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 13, 2024, 7:29:33 PM

Vandred makes more sense as an LH and fits the snake-y subtheme. The Masque I would wager as an FLC LL.

I think we’re going to see every Monogod have a greater daemon, a minor daemon, and a mortal champion LL at the very least.

Despite me wanting to see content for them, I don’t think we’ll see the VCounts in the next DLC. On the chance that we see Aislinn and Dechala I’d guess either Yin-Yin or a Dark Elf.

Updated 5 days ago.
0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 13, 2024, 7:32:12 PM

I really wonder where the Monkey King fits in. Let's hope CA will produce at least 2 more of such 1v1v1 packs after this newly-revealed Khornate one. 3+ more would be absolutely sweet.

0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 13, 2024, 7:33:56 PM

Why would the Masque be a LH when both Epidemius and Changelling are LLs and Skulltaker is expected to be in the next DLC? Masque as the FLC LL makes the most sense, there are other way more minor characters that can be added as LH.

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 13, 2024, 7:49:10 PM

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

TheWattman#7460 wrote:

They're even shorter on LLs.  Without Masque, Slaanesh would be stuck at 2 LLs.

N'kari

Dechala

Styrkaar

Nastasya Roskolnikov

Passthechips#4366 wrote:

Vandred makes more sense as an LH and fits the snake-y subtheme. The Masque I would wager as an FLC LL.

Vandred goes to Archaon as his Lietuenant

mecanojavi99#6562 wrote:

Why would the Masque be a LH when both Epidemius and Changelling are LLs and Skulltaker is expected to be in the next DLC? Masque as the FLC LL makes the most sense, there are other way more minor characters that can be added as LH.

Masque isn't really LL material.

0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 13, 2024, 7:52:42 PM

TheWattman#7460 wrote:

No, Strykaar is Archaon's Lt.  He's the one that's just a generic Lord on a Serpent.

Vandred's snake body and extra arm means he'd require a unique model.  That makes him the LH.

TheWattman#7460 wrote:

Styrkaar

Nastasya Roskolnikov

I don't care about Masque much, but those duds deserve a LL slot even less.

Updated 5 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 13, 2024, 8:27:39 PM

JungleElf#8229 wrote:

I really wonder where the Monkey King fits in. Let's hope CA will produce at least 2 more of such 1v1v1 packs after this newly-revealed Khornate one. 3+ more would be absolutely sweet.

CA says they want to experiment with alternative DLC formats.  They may have seen the success of ToD and the reworked SoC to then do a Cultures of the East pack with three subfactions.  Monkey King, Ind Tigerman LL and Khuresh LL.

0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 13, 2024, 8:30:37 PM

Surge_2#1464 wrote:

As long as CA remembers that cathay isn't the focus, this game will continue to sell.

Cathay will sell too, especially the Monkey King, but all races need content.

0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 13, 2024, 8:31:24 PM

Druchi Anointed is a dark elve unit (for morathi) from a dark elve list. I don't see with slannesh should steal content from other race, it should mind his own units.

And all hearld will be LL

Updated 5 days ago.
0Send private message
5 days ago
Jun 13, 2024, 8:33:39 PM

TheWattman#7460 wrote:

Do you foresee a future Archaon DLC or rework in the horizon? Even then, Archaon could gain access to Vandred much in the same way he has access to Aekold.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment