A break of chaos in the next 2 DLCs, please CA

Copied to clipboard!
15 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 1:10:23 PM

Release DoW, and Vampire Count Bloodlines DLCs

A break of chaos in the next 2 DLCs is a must, because even Khorne received CoC and Valkia, Slanesh has Sigvald and units from CoC, all they need to wait with a break is a small update to be able to play them and confederate with their monos, that would be enough for a break.

Updated 15 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
15 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 1:17:50 PM
Ekix#9944 wrote:

A break of chaos in the next 2 DLCs is a must, because even Khorne received CoC and Valkia, Slanesh has Sigvald and units from CoC, all they need to wait with a break is a small update to be able to play them and confederate with their monos, that would be enough for a break.

Nope, Khorne and Slaanesh are waiting for their chance to shine alone. THEN you can have DoW.

0Send private message
15 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 1:19:36 PM
TheWattman#7460 wrote:
Ekix#9944 wrote:

Nope, Khorne and Slaanesh are waiting for their chance to shine alone. THEN you can have DoW.

Begin to think you and the guy above is CA spy lol

0Send private message
15 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 1:22:50 PM
Sera#5545 wrote:
TheWattman#7460 wrote:
Ekix#9944 wrote:

Begin to think you and the guy above is CA spy lol

Pfff why 

0Send private message
15 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 1:26:12 PM

Chaos are always the most expensive to create because their very unique overdone designs, I think CA should be rewarded after ToD with having a break from chaos and going to do  more easy/affordable releases. DoW and Vampire Counts Bloodlines fit that role perfectly. 

Updated 15 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
15 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 1:29:14 PM
Ekix#9944 wrote:

Chaos are always the most expensive to create because their very unique overdone designs, I think CA should be rewarded after ToD with a break of more easy/affordable releases. DoW and Vampire Counts Bloodlines fit that role perfectly. 

You think chaos was more expensive than something like the Landship or Thunderbarge, which for the later CA recently said was one of the most complicated units they’ve ever had to design? Most of chaos in this DLC was taking existing units and making chaos versions of them (Plague Ogres/Pestigors) or reusing chaos assets (Rot Knights).

Bait thread.

Updated 15 days ago.
0Send private message
15 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 1:33:32 PM
Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Request denied. Slaanesh next! 

Chaos fans remind me of the typical karens and crazy teens that joins restaurants for a free promo or abuse gifts from a shop to unsustainable levels and leave the restaurant vandalized, and crashing the business to pieces.Since W3 release costs has been too high because of the main focus in chaos wich had always overcosts associated, or do you think that an human-like lord costs the same than Thamurkhan? chaos fans are killing W3, and CA

Updated 15 days ago.
0Send private message
15 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 1:35:31 PM
Passthechips#4366 wrote:
Ekix#9944 wrote:

Chaos are always the most expensive to create because their very unique overdone designs, I think CA should be rewarded after ToD with a break of more easy/affordable releases. DoW and Vampire Counts Bloodlines fit that role perfectly. 

You think chaos was more expensive than something like the Landship or Thunderbarge, which for the later CA recently said was one of the most complicated units they’ve ever had to design? Most of chaos in this DLC was taking existing units and making chaos versions of them (Plague Ogres/Pestigors) or reusing chaos assets (Rot Knights).

Bait thread.

Is pretty obvious that bait just ignore

Updated 15 days ago.
0Send private message
15 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 1:37:39 PM
Ekix#9944 wrote:
Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Chaos fans remind me of the typical karens and crazy teens that joins restaurants for a free promo or abuse gifts from a shop to unsustainable levels and leave the restaurant vandalized, and crashing the business to pieces.Since W3 release costs has been too high because of the main focus in chaos wich had always overcosts associated, or do you think that an human-like lord costs the same than Thamurkhan? chaos fans are killing W3, and CA

I stand to facts, and nothing else. Do you like W3, and CA to get stronger fianncially again? just demand a break from chaos stuff, they'll make more money of every DLC

Updated 15 days ago.
0Send private message
15 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 1:38:22 PM

No, not now.

DoW can wait, but it will come eventually.

Bloodlines DLC is not a good idea, it won't happen. However, we will indeed get a Vampire Count DLC/FLC soon (most likely Neferatem), I'm pretty sure of it.

0Send private message
15 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 1:40:05 PM
Ekix#9944 wrote:
I stand to facts, and nothing else

Well the fact of the matter is, by CA admission, that the most complicated units weren’t the Chaos ones. The chaos lord this go around was literally an Ogre Tyrant lol.

Witnessing cognitive dissonance in action, when you have to lie to yourself and everyone around you to feel like you have a valid point.

0Send private message
15 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 1:44:54 PM
Ekix#9944 wrote:
Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Lol. Another Equix Classic. Never change. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
15 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 2:23:52 PM

NOP

PS:You know its Ekix - less chaos, more undeads. No need to comment more.

0Send private message
15 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 2:28:27 PM
yanghaohit#5017 wrote:

Não, agora não.

O DoW pode esperar, mas ele virá eventualmente.

Bloodlines DLC não é uma boa ideia, não vai acontecer. No entanto, realmente teremos um DLC/FLC de Vampire Count em breve (provavelmente Neferatem), tenho certeza disso.

I see it this way too, DOW can wait calmly as it will be CA's trump card to earn money, Bloodlines will not occur, what we will have is the Mother of Vampires occupying her throne in Silver Pinacle and seeking to retake Lamia and visit her cousin in Lybaras and Chaos is always welcome, after all, the theme of 3 is Chaos.

Updated 15 days ago.
0Send private message
15 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 2:29:35 PM
Passthechips#4366 wrote:

Well the fact of the matter is, by CA admission, that the most complicated units weren’t the Chaos ones. The chaos lord this go around was literally an Ogre Tyrant lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Thunderbarge was the most expensive unit CA has ever made, even more than the Jabberyslythe

0Send private message
15 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 2:34:14 PM

No chance I am afraid.

I'd be highly surprised to see anything but Slaanesh DLC with Khorne DLC followed afterwards. In whatever format they might come. 

0Send private message
15 days ago
Apr 27, 2024, 2:41:02 PM
Passthechips#4366 wrote:
Ekix#9944 wrote:
I stand to facts, and nothing else

Witnessing cognitive dissonance in action, when you have to lie to yourself and everyone around you to feel like you have a valid point.

Nah, no cognitive dissonance, just Equix posting bait.

But yeah, Slaanesh next please.

0Send private message
Comment