6.0 new regions where?

Copied to clipboard!
16 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 2:56:45 PM

From mecanojavi99#6562's screenshot, thanks.

Where do you think it refers to?

I sincerely hope it means Ind and Khuresh expansion.

0Send private message
16 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 3:01:51 PM

Since it will most likely be Dechala and Aislinn, Ind would make the most sense. Monke and Arbaal will also come soon. 

Updated 16 days ago.
0Send private message
16 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 3:03:34 PM

I mean, one day both are bound to be opened up, so its a possibility. 

However i think they won't be opened up all together, but bit by bit and depending on the DLC drop. 

If the next DLC (and 6.0) is Slaanesh vs HE's (speculation), then there wouldn't really be a need to have those areas unlocked, unless they place Aislinn (speculation) in the City of Spires, meaning they would need to open up northern Ind just a bit. 

When MK and Li Dao drop, though, is when i feel those areas will have to be properly added.

0Send private message
16 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 3:04:46 PM

If they're still planning the Slaanesh lord pack to be next I think starting to add regions to Khuresh and Ind would be the most likely. Dechala starting over there would make a lot of sense, Aislinn too.

0Send private message
16 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 3:07:58 PM

As much as I would like those regions to be opened, they say changes, that can mean a myriad of things, including things like adding the Realms of Chaos to IE or expanding the Steppes.

0Send private message
16 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 3:08:54 PM

My wishlist:

1. Ind & Khuresh unlocked
2. Chaos Wastes expanded (no, not the Chaos Realms, more of the Wastes)

3. Border Princes & Tilea expanded

4. Southern Chaos Wastes expanded

0Send private message
16 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 3:11:03 PM
Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Since it will most likely be Dechala and Aislinn, Ind would make the most sense. Monke and Arbaal will also come soon. 

They could put Aislinn in Tor Elithis, open the island and Southern Khuresh

0Send private message
0Send private message
16 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 3:30:53 PM
mecanojavi99#6562 wrote:

As much as I would like those regions to be opened, they say changes, that can mean a myriad of things, including things like adding the Realms of Chaos to IE or expanding the Steppes.

Maybe they will finally remove the silly void thingy and add Zamoski and Fort Dolganyeir. 

0Send private message
16 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 3:35:31 PM

Who knows.
Back in WH2 they sometimes updated the Mortal Empires map without it having any connection to the current DLC.

0Send private message
0Send private message
16 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 3:43:19 PM

It's good to see my ''Expand Chaos Wastes and Steppes'' mates!

Khuresh unlocked is 100% coming IMO with 6.0, hopefully Ind too, but I'm afraid that Ind can wait until Monkey.

Yet I still hope for bigger wastes and steppes. It's very weird how in SoC Yuan Bo gets a dual start with nice explanation for Lustria (his sister botched the task) while Ostankya protects Kislev... in Naggarond.

0Send private message
16 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 3:45:44 PM

I would love if they shifted the lands and added mass to the New World, but yeah… Ind/Khuresh areas are more likely.

0Send private message
16 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 3:48:43 PM

I hope the chaos wastes get expanded (with enough space left for the realms):
Not only is there a bigger distance between city (you can fit more citys), but there are also mountains and empty space that can be used.

Basiclly all of the Mountains filler(most of the northen wastes has them) on the map can be made playable, and the already empty space(above cathay) can be for the realms - there is enough room for both.
(I can post alot of screenshots - used a mod to reveal all map).

Apart from that Ind/Khuresh - it should be time for them to open up finally. if not all atleast 50 % of their zones.

Updated 16 days ago.
0Send private message
16 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 3:51:10 PM

I think expanding south chaos wastes and even northern one makes most sense gameplay Wise. Playing on 2-way street feels so unstrategic. Other factions get to choose any direction.

0Send private message
16 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 3:54:45 PM
Steph#6413 wrote:
Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Yap and move Imrik to the City of Spires, Nakai to Khuresh and maybe Lokhir to Ind. This way the area wouldn't feel so empty. 

0Send private message
16 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 3:57:07 PM
Steph#6413 wrote:

Aislinn should start in Gates of Calith.  Imrik should move to City of Spires.

0Send private message
16 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 4:00:26 PM

Finubar and Dechala fighting in Ind would make some sense. They both visited the land in the lore.

Updated 16 days ago.
0Send private message
16 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 5:31:43 PM

I seriously hope they move Ostankya and give her a forest near the kislev area. Her start just looks terrible on the map. Id also really love them to somewhat expand Naggaroth a bit, and also add the Dark elf gates as forts to keep chaos at bay. You even see them on the map, it would make Valkyia's campaign a bit more challenging and epic, having to tear down the northern defenses into Naggarond. Plus the coastline of Naggaroth is just sad looking.

0Send private message
16 days ago
Apr 26, 2024, 5:49:42 PM
Phenex77#4577 wrote:

I seriously hope they move Ostankya and give her a forest near the kislev area. Her start just looks terrible on the map. Id also really love them to somewhat expand Naggaroth a bit, and also add the Dark elf gates as forts to keep chaos at bay. You even see them on the map, it would make Valkyia's campaign a bit more challenging and epic, having to tear down the northern defenses into Naggarond. Plus the coastline of Naggaroth is just sad looking.

yeah the fast that the western coast of nagaroth is inacessible by sea so you cannot sail black arks up ther eis kinda sad. I remember in wh2 you had  some room to sail in the water there.

Also I'd love to see a forest for ostankya in kislev so she can start in her homeland.

Also I would love to see some more single province ocean climates in the ocean. or even some tiny islands. Vampire coast could really benefit from more ocean settlementslike galleon's graveyard to annoy and raid the various coastlines.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment