Apr 24, 2024, 3:23:14 PM
CA-Pingu#2295 wrote:
Click here:

Nothing happened...

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
4 months ago
Apr 24, 2024, 4:37:59 PM

Inventiveness, eh? What a great inventor this genius Slayer Engineer is. A true Master of Innovation. So very much so that he has no workshop mechanic. 

What a waste of theme.

Don't forget to update the model of Dragon Slayer, who is a mere headswap of Doomseeker:

He could use new:

• new belt
  • new armguard
  • new armband
  • new pants

Make this premium deluxe DLC worth its price.

What I will admit is that the marketing is doing their job right. This new presentation format is pretty good.

Now, CA, please, be so kind, and start conceptualising Grimm/Burlok DLC. A proper engineering-themed DLC.

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
4 months ago
Apr 24, 2024, 5:15:43 PM

Everyone in this vid looks like high schoolers.  Did CA lay off all the adults?

0Send private message
4 months ago
Apr 24, 2024, 8:42:33 PM

Amazing job on the video and all the others, very entertaining. 100% looking forward to this.

I so, so hope you can keep this momentum and and bring us more quality content at a **slightly** faster rate than before...

Extremely hyped for this... as that's the last showcase and blog I guess it's now safe to say SHUT THE F*** UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

0Send private message
4 months ago
Apr 24, 2024, 10:00:58 PM
Maedrethnir#1968 wrote:

Inventiveness, eh? What a great inventor this genius Slayer Engineer is. A true Master of Innovation. So very much so that he has no workshop mechanic. 

What a waste of theme.

Don't forget to update the model of Dragon Slayer, who is a mere headswap of Doomseeker:

He could use new:

• new belt
  • new armguard
  • new armband
  • new pants

What I will admit is that the marketing is doing their job right. This new presentation format is pretty good.

Now, CA, please, be so kind, and start conceptualising Grimm/Burlok DLC. A proper engineering-themed DLC.

This.

The Empire received a workshop mechanic? Must be saving something for a Burlok Damminson and Grimm Burloksson DLC I hope..

Also, the Dragon Slayer is using Ungrim’s axe.  Please tell me these models are just placeholders until the DLC ships.  Twice the units, half the model variety?  I expected the typical four heads, torso and weapon models for each unit type at least.  This is very disappointing.

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message
4 months ago
Apr 25, 2024, 8:21:02 AM
Warfield#9043 wrote:
Maedrethnir#1968 wrote:

What a waste of theme.

He could use new:

• new belt
  • new armguard
  • new armband
  • new pants

This.

The Empire received a workshop mechanic? Must be saving something for a Burlok Damminson and Grimm Burloksson DLC I hope..

Also, the Dragon Slayer is using Ungrim’s axe.  Please tell me these models are just placeholders until the DLC ships.  Twice the units, half the model variety?  I expected the typical four heads, torso and weapon models for each unit type at least.  This is very disappointing.

The Engineer Supreme

Let's hope the Father,  the Son, and the spirit of Grungni come and deliver to us a workshop worthy of the Dawi, or else we are doomed to dwell in mediocrity forever.

It really is the Axe of Dargo:

I haven't played the man in years. I forgot how it looks like. It makes it even worse. Not only the Dragon Slayer is a headswap, but it also devalues Ungrim's uniqueness as a Legendary Lord.

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message
4 months ago
Apr 25, 2024, 9:56:36 PM

Comments removed.  Discuss the thread topic folks.  

0Send private message
4 months ago
Apr 26, 2024, 8:16:22 AM

One question:

1. Why the Spirit of Grungni is not Malakai's mount?

One observation:

1. I watched the Malakai's cinematic intro. These schematics show how a genuine engineering mechanic UI should look like:

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment