imnrk#3524 wrote:
Fournier7#7432 wrote:

Toad dragons animations and model are awesome

Jabberslythe (green)

What ?

0Send private message
25 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 3:42:59 PM

Gotta say almost all of these units look stellar upon a closer look. Doomseekers seem like they’ll be a blast up to just watch mow infantry.

Also really interesting that the Goblin Hewer is a burst damage artillery piece that converts into a slayer unit. Will be interesting to see how that plays out in practice, and restoring its ammo will be a fun battlefield combo of sorts.

0Send private message
25 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 3:53:11 PM

Nice new units, only thing I find disappointing is that dwarfs didn't get a rune golem unit, could have had a monstrous unit finally.

0Send private message
25 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 3:58:36 PM
Vashyo#5079 wrote:

Nice new units, only thing I find disappointing is that dwarfs didn't get a rune golem unit, could have had a monstrous unit finally.

It's unlikely, but with both Bugman and Grimm still in the picture (I'd argue Malakai's start puts the nail in the Norse Dwarf coffin), it's still possible for another dlc for dwarfs down the road. I'd say dwarfs are at the back of the line at this point, but still, not impossible.

0Send private message
0Send private message
25 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 4:14:07 PM

Yeah the Engineer Lord looks to be one the better ones for the Empire now with the Steam Tank mount.

0Send private message
25 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 4:16:25 PM

Nothing but another damn batch of lazy copy pasta. What a surprise. I mean, just look at that mechanical mount....oh wait.

0Send private message
25 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 4:22:44 PM

Malakai has to be dirt cheap, if the engineer (a hero) more than doubles his ranged damage for only 20 less range.

Updated 25 days ago.
0Send private message
25 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 4:32:52 PM

First things first. The Chaos Lord of Nurgle and the Rot Knights have awful cheap models that are in majority reused from the Chaos Lord and the Chosen.

CA should have used the River Troll model for the Bile Troll remodel.

The second thing. The Carmine Dragon's head is a retextured High Elf Dragon head with removed fins. Absolutely disappointing.

Considering how little armour Slayers wear, they should at least have unique belts. Unfortunately, the Dragon Slayer and Doomseekers share the same design.

The rest is pretty good, even if tad basic.

The best are of course SEM and artillery pieces.

Overall, model-wise, I think SoC offers more in terms of money value. I need to see the new additions' animations to have a full picture, though.

Updated 25 days ago.
0Send private message
25 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 4:38:55 PM

Considering Gelt has an ability that specifies wizard lords (and there are only 2 LL wizards in the empire roster) there is either an incoming flc lord unit or there are plans for a 3rd dlc and if the empire is getting another dlc I'm certain the dwarfs will too. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
25 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 4:46:59 PM
afverrall#1754 wrote:

Considering Gelt has an ability that specifies wizard lords (and there are only 2 LL wizards in the empire roster) there is either an incoming flc lord unit or there are plans for a 3rd dlc and if the empire is getting another dlc I'm certain the dwarfs will too. 

Nice spot.

0Send private message
25 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 4:51:36 PM
SerPus#7395 wrote:

So Master Engineers even have a rifle on their back that they cannot use.

Aye, would be funny if he used it as a club in melee.

0Send private message
25 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 4:55:49 PM

Hmm.  I thought Ironsides were getting Repeaters.

0Send private message
25 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 5:03:53 PM

I just now realised we get both the engineer lord and hero for the empire, nice!
This DLC looks great!

But I wonder if they finally gave giant slayers proper death animations. 

0Send private message
25 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 5:07:57 PM

I just wished the plague ogres and bile trolls looked terrifying like in this artwork.

But since CA also censored great unclean ones I guess it was to be expected.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment