What Happened to Bridge Battles?

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Mar 31, 2024, 2:40:19 AM

I have not encountered a bridge battle, while being attacked or attacking right in front of a bridge, since the launch of Warhammer 3. Hopefully CA can reimplement them for better battle map diversity. I know there's a map with a single path of dirt in the middle with water on both sides, but it's not the bridge that's on the campaign overview. Also, a cool idea would be to make aquatic units able to traverse the water that's on the bridge's sides. I really hope that more land and siege battle maps are added, in Thrones of Decay, to the empire lands WITHOUT the unnecessary tree acne and bumpy hills every two feet.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Mar 31, 2024, 5:16:01 AM

Me too. Also regarding tree acne I hate it! Really miss the more natural landscapes with Woods from WH2.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 months ago
Mar 31, 2024, 6:32:57 AM

They got deleted because they're bad. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 months ago
Mar 31, 2024, 7:16:59 AM

They are still a thing, they happen near bridges in the map, had one the other day while playing as Boris.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 months ago
Mar 31, 2024, 8:24:32 PM

They were a great feature and a good way to spice things up after field battle number 117

We should get way more choke point battles

0Send private message
3 months ago
Apr 1, 2024, 7:32:44 AM
Reeks#2417 wrote:

They were a great feature and a good way to spice things up after field battle number 117

We should get way more choke point battles

Yup specially in the mountains... the dwarfs use mountain chokes to shred the gs all the time yet there's nada in this game!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment