Good morning fellow developers and players,

Game version: v1.12.1

With a recent patch (not sure which), my Total War: Warhammer 2 UI is preventing access to the Mortal Empires Campaign signaling the required Ownership of Total War: Warhammer 1.

This is frustrating as I am no longer able to play previous campaigns I had started.

I have ownership of both games, Total War: Warhammer 1 & Total War: Warhammer 2, and I have previously played Mortal Empires.

It is worth mentioning that my Warhammer 1 is on Epic and Warhammer 2 on Steam, both accounts are synced (linked).

After not playing the game for a while (busy at work), I returned and downloaded an updated version of the game and to my surprise, I was no longer able to play the Mortal Empires Campaign. I got in touch with the technical support team and after days of email contacts, they were unable to assist me, directing me to this community forum.

I love the game and enjoy it in my leisure time, I hope this can be fixed soon. As a developer myself, I understand that feature requests require PO review and approval, but I kindly request this to be added to your development roadmap.

Feel free to get in touch with me to request further information.

Kind regards,

Gabriel