Hello guys, I was trying to get ready to write some important (at least to me) stuff, about some of the total war games. As much as you, I love all the games. Please, I simply don't want to make war with any of you, or other sh*t stuff like that. I just want to beware you and by the way ask you for help or confirmation, that not only in my games I have such problems. Maybe we could find a way together to repair it or catch the attention of CA's eyes to this, that something wrong is happening. This post is rather long, so please, be patient but hear me well and yes, you might seen that before, but I have decided to make it a separate post. So let me start at the beginning...
A few months back I went back to play Wh2 but unfortunately, my native (polish) language has been automatically changed. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal, just to change it to my native one. Everything came back to normal stance. Unfortunately, I recently needed to reinstall the system with get everything cleared. And that is how my problems started and I think that this might be a serious problem for other players.

When I ran the Wh2 everything was in English (it is not a big deal, to be honest, but sometimes it is just more understandable) So I was looking for a possibility to change inside the game. And guess what? There wasn't any. Moreover, when I was trying to change it via Steam it also didn't work. However, change for example into the German language was possible.

I was looking for help or some advice on an official Total War's discord channel and some guys were trying to help me, but without any success. I did everything that was possible to be done by a "regular" player, as you maybe could see on this channel - repairing the game, deleting some data files, changing the names of those files even though I have reinstalled the game 3 times and still the game is installed broken. But the case doesn't end with the "stupid" language... As you can see on other screenshots when I wanted to use wind type spell the mark of this spell (like a line with the direction or something like that) was also broken. I couldn't even see in which direction the spell would hit. Another case is that I was playing with and without only one mod accepted by me (which I think should be in the game itself from the very beginning) One Button Respec. As you can also see even with money, I couldn't reset the skills of ANY character. I know that some players (I was talking with them on that DC channel) might have such problems and maybe know how to solve them? I simply don't know...

I have also put as a screenshot the view of "game settings" from Warhammer 1 to show how should look not broken game look alike. However, Wh1 is also broken, because of lags (not more than 20 FPS in the main menu).