[Warhammer III] Unable to upload to steam workshop.

Copied to clipboard!
10 months ago
Dec 19, 2023, 5:41:33 PM

Build 4.1.3

I am unable to upload any of them to the Steam workshop. When I open the mod manager I find my mod and click the blue folder icon. I then select a tag such as "Battle" and then click Upload. Then the agreement for uploading shows up. I scroll to the bottom of the agreement and click Accept. At this point, I then get a loading wheel where the file icon used to be and it stays here for hours. 

I have attempted publishing with the mod activated, and deactivated. I have created multiple mods that are working on both my computer and other computers. I have tried to publish multiple mods, but none of them publish. I have also let it sit and load for multiple hours. I have tried on this build, as well as the last one. I have also completely cleared the Warhammer 3 files under appdata roaming. I have no ban and currently have workshop items for 2 other games, neither of which are total war.

0Send private message
9 months ago
Dec 20, 2023, 12:05:13 PM

Can you post a screen of your data folder in windows explorer, showing your pack file actual name?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
9 months ago
Dec 23, 2023, 12:09:17 PM

It is mandatory to have the png file with the exact same name as your pack. So here CCM_Vet_Vanilla.png..

Without it, it won't upload.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment