Daemons of Chaos STILL not in Ranked?! WHYYYY ?!?

Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Nov 10, 2023, 12:00:33 AM

PLEASE CA.
Allow them for Ranked already ... there is ZERO reason not to at the moment.
And if not, PLEASE AT LEAST HAVE THE MERCY TO TELL US WHY :(

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 12, 2023, 12:09:18 AM

This is probably one of thos cases where they were going to be implemented, but due to CA's insane turnover rate the only person who actually put thought into the game left for greener pastures 

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 12, 2023, 11:56:03 AM
GreenColoured#3418 wrote:

This is probably one of thos cases where they were going to be implemented, but due to CA's insane turnover rate the only person who actually put thought into the game left for greener pastures 

First of all, thank you for at least taking pitty on my forgotten question and answering.
But ... that can't be it.
This is not something that requires work. DoC were already IN RANKED in the form of a glitch that allowed them to be selected from already saved armies.

The most work it'd be would probably be porting over the PNG of their Race-Icon ...

So I must ask again:

WHY CA?! WHY DO YOU NOT CARE TO JUST TELL AN UNPAID INTERN TO DO THAT QUICKLY :( ?!

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 13, 2023, 5:14:22 PM

I think it would be best to simply join Turin's discord and just ask around the pvp section. There are usually people who want to play from all skill levels and then you can simply play with DoC

Another advantage is that most players use a map pack so you have better maps and more variety. 

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 14, 2023, 1:14:36 AM
Player#848305 wrote:

This is not something that requires work. DoC were already IN RANKED in the form of a glitch that allowed them to be selected from already saved armies.

The most work it'd be would probably be porting over the PNG of their Race-Icon ...

You know what else wouldn't require much work?

-giving VC Graveguards with halberds so they'd have viable anti large 

-removing the ability to build pop up towers mid battle

-balancing the campaign

-QA testing their game and DLCs to make sure things work 

-implementing MPs unit cap system and adjust accordingly to SP

-bringing back ****ing chat on mp games

-giving Nakai back his access to kroxigors

And you know what? Except the last one which took CA MONTHS to fix, CA has done jack to address any player feedback about game balance or basic confounding things like the ability to chat with other players 

Updated 8 months ago.
0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 14, 2023, 10:27:48 AM

Campagin ... Campagin ... Campagin ...

Obviously it is the main selling point.

But not all of us play TWs for the Campaings ... some actually play them for the Battles only.

SIMPLY ACTIVATING A RACE FOR RANKED!
A race that is SUPPOSED to be there!
A race that, next to Kislev, are the POSTER BOYS of TWW-III !

It would take CA like 5 clicks.

And at this point, my personal theory is that they have simply forgotten about it.

But I have not:

SO HERE I GIVE REASON TO REMEMBER!

CA! PLEAAASE ENABLE DoC FOR RANKED!

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 14, 2023, 12:24:46 PM

I'm not sure if it's because they were deemed unbalanced for Competitive Multiplayer or CA just doesn't know how to handle Daemons of Chaos. 

At any rate Ogres are so unbalanced in MP they had to be banned from competitive so I can't imagine DoC being worse than that. 

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 15, 2023, 8:22:46 AM
XxXScorpionXxX#2310 wrote:

I'm not sure if it's because they were deemed unbalanced for Competitive Multiplayer or CA just doesn't know how to handle Daemons of Chaos. 

At any rate Ogres are so unbalanced in MP they had to be banned from competitive so I can't imagine DoC being worse than that. 

At the start that was the argument. HOWEVER: That was never officially stated by CA. AND very quickly challenged by the big voices of the community.
And at this point in time ANY argument that they are "unbalanced" is completely out the window and nobody argues that anymore.
UNLESS maybe you'd consider them UP.

If CA has some secret reason to bar them from ranked. THEN AT LEAST say so.
But as mentioned. It is HIGHLY unlikley for that to be the case.

It is WAY more likely that they simply forgott about them.

So as I did before, I do again: REMEMBER RANKED-MODE STILL LACKS DAEMONS OF CHAOS!
PLEASE invest 5min of your time to ADD A CORE-POSTER RACE TO THE RANKED MODE!

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 17, 2023, 8:12:08 AM

Oh, painful slilence.
I alone would probably buy a 100 more of TWW-DLC if you were to finally activate DoC for Ranked ...

SERIOUSLY!

0Send private message
7 months ago
Nov 20, 2023, 8:48:11 AM

This thread was moved to "mulitplayer", so I assume that SOMEONE with some lvl of CA-rank must have at least already seen it?!
Man, I hope that "multiplayer" does not translate to, "Forum we don't give a *****" ...

Seriously ... UNLOCK DoC for Ranked already!
Do that and you will earn some of your good name back with at least a FEW pour souls :(

0Send private message
7 months ago
Nov 21, 2023, 7:47:50 AM

There is SOME hope within me ... that there will be some kind of far-future update for DoC that will then also introduce them to Ranked.

BUT EVEN IF THAT IS THE CASE?!
WOULD YOU PLEASE at least tell us WHY they are not there right now :(

Or better, just tell one of your unpaid interns to quickly add them :/

0Send private message
7 months ago
Nov 22, 2023, 3:33:28 PM

There is one thing that I still do not really understand.
WHY do so few ppl care about this :(

Ah whatever, I have waited long enough!

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 months ago
Dec 12, 2023, 1:23:05 PM
Player#848305 wrote:

Ha!
Rememberance ...
Deamons of Chaos for Ranked please :/

Yeah and they should also add Kairos, Sarthorael, Changeling, N'kari, Azazel, Ku'gath and Skarbrand to the Lord list as well. Thanks in advance CA for making the 8th edition armies playable in ranked MP. 

0Send private message
7 months ago
Dec 15, 2023, 10:14:12 AM
Ariel#4992 wrote:
Player#848305 wrote:

Ha!
Rememberance ...
Deamons of Chaos for Ranked please :/

Yeah and they should also add Kairos, Sarthorael, Changeling, N'kari, Azazel, Ku'gath and Skarbrand to the Lord list as well. Thanks in advance CA for making the 8th edition armies playable in ranked MP. 

Thank you very much for giving this thread a little attention.
It pains me so much that the interesst in Ranked is seemingly not there ...

0Send private message
7 months ago
Dec 15, 2023, 10:15:25 AM

And CA:
If you are truly sorry:

You could win at least a few hearts back by SIMPLY adding DoC for Ranked ...

0Send private message
0Send private message
Comment