Fix quest battles

Copied to clipboard!
7 months ago
Mar 8, 2024, 11:28:43 PM

There are multiple quest battles where the initial scripts are failing.

For example Wulfriks and many more others. Please pay more attention to the details.
Eltharion's quest battles ally AI doesn't move at all.
I believe you have testers. please go through all the quest battles and make them work.
Or else I have another idea, in head 2 head let the player take control over the AI in any quest battle, so the reward will be challenging.

Regards,

Updated 7 months ago.
0Send private message
5 months ago
Apr 15, 2024, 3:13:05 PM

They dont have testers and i am not joking. Ill give you and example: bretonian damsels were given troth system ... it didnt worked from day one when they had added it which means noone have actually checked is it working. Then two patches in a row they said they fixed it... guess what... still same as it was when they have added it.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jul 9, 2024, 7:08:21 AM

I wish they just added an auto resolve function on quest battles. Really slows the game down when you have to wait for everyone in the campaign to grind their lords unique items.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jul 9, 2024, 11:08:24 AM

Allied units entered the battlefield, they clustered together and did nothing - this is an old and well-known bug.

This bug was introduced in patch 3.0 or 3.1 (maybe earlier, been so long, I can't remember precisely) and I've seen a lot of people complaining about this and it's been reported here several times as well. 

Now, more than 1 year later, it's still there

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment