Multiplayer campaign hosted by my friend keeps "freezing" on turn 108. Any suggestions?

Copied to clipboard!
10 months ago
Dec 10, 2023, 4:03:45 AM

My friend and I are playing a head-to-head campaign and it's apparently bugging. Basically, our issue arises when it's the AI's turn on turn 108. The Grand Orthodoxy's (TGO) turn to be specific. The game doesn't freeze or crash, as we can still interact with the game (to what limited extent we can given it's the AI's turn), but TGO just never ends its turn. Effectively freezing the game.

We reverted to a few earlier saves (farthest back being turn 97) and did some in-game troubleshooting. Like, on turn 99, we both declared war on TGO but it still "freezes" once it's TGO's turn at turn 108. Same spot. TGO actually asked for peace with my friend's faction, but once he closed negotiations with them, it reverted to the same old "freeze" with them not ending their turn. On a different attempt I was able to get an army close enough to TGO in order to get them to fight me on turn 108 (which they did) however, it would still "freeze" afterwards.

Any suggestions? We've already tried loading a number of different saves several times. It would be a titanic disappointment and waste of time to have to abandon the campaign due to this random issue. Thanks in advance.

0Send private message
10 months ago
Dec 10, 2023, 9:10:37 AM

https://community.creative-assembly.com/total-war/total-war-warhammer/forums/13-report-a-warhammer-iii-bug/threads/1660-known-game-is-stuck-after-ending-turn-96?page=1

Updated 10 months ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment