[REQUEST] make Pegasus knights and simular units able to hide in forests when landed

Copied to clipboard!
5 months ago
May 15, 2024, 4:42:28 PM

You mave have already read about this topic in the "general Discussion" Forum.

Below you will find the idea, if you haven't read about this topic before. 

Since I have no idea of modding I can't say how difficult this is, but I imagine that just giving these units (pegasus knights, longma Riders, pegaus/dark pegasus mounts, furries, terradons, riperdactlys (mounts)... the "hide in forest" passive ability should be enough to reach the goal).

Please comment down below, if you liked the idea and/ or going to mod it into the game. That would be awesome!

Idea:

In my opinion, it is just very strange that longma riders and Pegasus knights cannot hide in forests when landed. It takes a lot of tactical depth out of the game and makes named units a lot less interesting than they could be. Also, it shouldn't be too hard to implement, so from my point of view this should be low low-effort, high-reward task. Sadly I have no idea of modding, so if anyone who knows modding likes this idea and knows how to implement it, please consider putting this feature into the game via a modThis would be mind-blowing awesome. 

To be completely honest, when CA first announced, that flying units would be able to land on order, I thought, this mechanic would be instantly in the game and was quite disappointed when I realized it was not.  I really hope that this will be implemented at some point, the sooner, the better.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment