How hard would it be to "update" the older games to TWW3 standards?

Copied to clipboard!
5 months ago
Apr 30, 2024, 3:00:45 PM

If at all possible. I'd like to play the first two games to unlock all the achievements, but after getting used to game3's QoL it's pretty hard to go back.

0Send private message
5 months ago
Apr 30, 2024, 3:19:28 PM

You’re asking the wrong question.  It’s not “hard”, but it is expensive and there is no incentive for CA to spend the time and money needed.

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 months ago
May 2, 2024, 6:33:15 PM
Steph#6413 wrote:

Do you mean for modders to do that? Or for CA?

Modders. I know CA won't do that of course.

0Send private message
5 months ago
May 4, 2024, 7:59:15 AM

How is WH3's QoL better than WH2's?  AFAIC it's the reverse.  It's why I uninstalled WH3 within a month of installing it (at initial release) and has been playing WH2 for past # years.

0Send private message
5 months ago
May 6, 2024, 5:43:25 PM

Sandboxhead#8494 wrote:

How is WH3's QoL better than WH2's?  AFAIC it's the reverse.  It's why I uninstalled WH3 within a month of installing it (at initial release) and has been playing WH2 for past # years.

To each their own. I'm not asking for preferences, but if what I asked is possible or not.

0Send private message
5 months ago
May 8, 2024, 2:34:06 AM

But you didn't specify what specific QoL "improvements" you would like to see in WH2, as if it's self-evident.  My point was that it's totally not self-evident, so you have to list them out.

0Send private message
5 months ago
May 19, 2024, 11:14:37 AM
Probably impossible if you are refering to changes made by CA in the engine. Modders don't have access to that.
But you should be more specific with what you'd actually want to have
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment