[Request] Add option to mod grass draw distance (or just add settings for that)

Copied to clipboard!
6 months ago
Mar 31, 2024, 11:24:03 AM

Hey CA (no dev posts, I guess my hopes of this being seen are slim),

I remember pre WH how excited some of the devs were to talk about the new grass they made for WH3, and indeed I will consider their job to be one of the improvements the game had received unfortunately the draw distance is extremely small, and thus the enjoyment of this work significantly diminishes. I therefore tried to mod the draw distance to be further with no luck : 

(Values in this pic are unchanged)

Like many I already got the game running on all the top settings and even if I didn't I would have preferred to push the usage on extra draw distance as it really is a 'game changer'.

(If it was up to me I would draw the grass till at least to the furthest spot the eye could see, instead it barely covers the bottom half of the screen, not to mention if the play pushes the camera up)

Ideally, I would prefer if CA just make this a proper setting in the game, but if not at least let people mod it <3.

Thanks.

0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 25, 2024, 4:36:14 PM

CA ? Anyone ? I really enjoy Manor Lords draw distance and while I don't compare CA's capabilities to those of UE devs, I am a bit bummed we don't have a bit more control to burden our system to squeeze a bit larger grass field.

20240915224625_1.jpg

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment