Let's see, where do I start the list?

1- I can't start the campaign with Tamurkhan. In both the Realm of Chaos and Immortal Empires the game crashes in the cinematic.

2- The launcher option "Continue campaign" does not load the game, it only accesses the main menu.

3- The addition of the mission to recruit Gotrek and Felix "The Nightmare of (however you pronounce it)" has caused some missions for Kislev, The Empire, and the Dwarves in the unique battles menu to appear as unfulfilled. Yes, you could complete them from the menu; but it is much better to do them with the campaign mode, with your units, skills and personalized items.

4- The dwarves have been terribly "updated" (in my opinion) as far as buildings are concerned: the Temple of Slayers does not eliminate corruption, now for some reason the tavern does. The market does not increase the amount of available trading resources; it only produces gold, and you have to choose between building it or the tool workshop that produces a smaller amount of gold; not to mention it doesn't make sense for both buildings to be excluded based on faction lore. The farms have lost their level 4 improvement, which gave you a small advantage over the other races in terms of growth and replenishing casualties; something CRUCIAL for a race that needs a moderately advanced game to develop its true potential.

5- Gotrek, Felix and Bruckner have a bug where not all of their skills are unlocked even if you meet the level requirements/previous skills.

6- In the Realm of Chaos campaign, in search of the Nemesis Crown the game indicates "if ANY character starts the turn in the correct region, the location of the crown will be revealed", replace ANY with THE LEADING CHARACTER OF THE FACTION.

7- The new dwarven thunder units need the level two armory upgrade to be recruited; but on the other hand, irondrakes can be recruited as soon as they are level one.

8- If any other users have noticed something I missed, please continue the thread.