Apparently this site is blacklisted by AVG [RESOLVED]

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Feb 25, 2024, 11:18:38 PM

@CA_Freeman#8033 My AVG is blacklisting this website, have added an exception so can get back on it but it may be worth noting that apparently antiviruses are flagging the site. Sure it is a false positive (I guess in that case AVG may need to be talked to) but may be worth looking at.

Updated 2 months ago.
0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 26, 2024, 10:03:19 AM

Yeah, I can confirm it too. The security protocol probably needs some updating. @CA_KingGobbo#4380 

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 27, 2024, 12:06:00 AM
Sheikh_Nimr#9382 wrote:

Yeah, I can confirm it too. The security protocol probably needs some updating. @CA_KingGobbo#4380 

Glad it isn't just me! Also glad you know hot to properly @ someone on this site!

0Send private message
3 months ago
Mar 1, 2024, 4:04:53 PM
Goatforce#6625 wrote:

@CA_Freeman#8033 My AVG is blacklisting this website, have added an exception so can get back on it but it may be worth noting that apparently antiviruses are flagging the site. Sure it is a false positive (I guess in that case AVG may need to be talked to) but may be worth looking at.

I added an exception but still cannot see forum on my pc. AVG also. What did you do?

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 months ago
Mar 4, 2024, 11:19:13 AM

I've raised this to AVG support, and they replied that they removed this site from blacklist so now it works again normally.

0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 4, 2024, 10:05:55 PM
Goatforce#6625 wrote:

I had the same problem and today the problem is solved! So, I can login at this forum. I send an email to C.A. last week and also, I report it at the Facebook from C.A.

And I didn't know that this was a problem with AVG, because I use it too this anti-virus program. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 5, 2024, 11:31:55 PM
MrYohlo#9635 wrote:

Pretty sure Windows defender is better than AVG

That's your opinion.. But AVG has more tools in his program, then Microsoft Windows defender! 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment