I can’t get over how much the new forum sucks

Copied to clipboard!
5 months ago
Dec 28, 2023, 1:39:30 AM

My God. Everything about it is a massive downgrade compared to the old forum. Is this just another facet of TWW3 CA’s new strategy for alienating fans? It really is their only impressive accomplishment of late.

Do any of you seriously think there’s any chance that they looked at this and honestly thought this was better? 

0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 28, 2023, 1:43:16 AM

Probably had nothing to do with the look and was likely a decision based off price. Licensing, or whomever actually maintanes the forum.

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 28, 2023, 3:16:52 AM
Mr_Finley7#4571 wrote:

My God. Everything about it is a massive downgrade compared to the old forum. Is this just another facet of TWW3 CA’s new strategy for alienating fans? It really is their only impressive accomplishment of late.

Do any of you seriously think there’s any chance that they looked at this and honestly thought this was better? 

CA at it's best. "Oh that was a good feature or that worked well. definitely time we changed it for the worst then".

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 31, 2023, 12:00:29 PM

To be fair, the old forum was garbage too. Half the features didn't work and CA couldn't fix it, because the man responsible for it had left. So, the current forum being even worse is kind of an accomplishment, I suppose.

0Send private message
Comment