Sadly we lost a really cool community manager

Copied to clipboard!
5 months ago
Dec 13, 2023, 5:56:14 PM

One of the Community managers on Discord has been laid off and to be honest, I think that might be the case of some of the devs that tried to interact with us here in the new forums. That's really sad to see, but certainly explains the real lack of communication right now. 

0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 13, 2023, 5:57:46 PM

Has he been laid off or simply resigned? To be honest,like Anastasia, he was barely visible, at least to me, but regardless, I wish him all the best.

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 13, 2023, 8:34:31 PM

I hope it was a conscious choice, but I think not. I feel sorry for these guys.

However, we knew that the last few months would bring bloody consequences and here we are, us with no news and them unfortunately without work.

while those who are at the top are still there I bet.

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 13, 2023, 9:41:04 PM

i wish him good luck for the future and hopefully he finds a company where he is allowed to talk to the community Instead of ignoring it.

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 13, 2023, 10:32:23 PM

I've been laid off a couple times. It sucks. The first time I'd get Migraine's every couple days and have to force puke before work to go in, second time ruined my mental health. 

Best of luck to him. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 14, 2023, 12:46:18 AM

Moved, as is a company related, not a game, discussion.

0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 14, 2023, 12:48:07 AM

Considering what Simone said a while back, this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Working as a CM at CA isn't a very glamorous job, it seems. And you're oven overlooked if you don't fuel the egos of leadership. Which is probably why so many lessons have failed to be learned over the last decade.

But that's just alleged claims. Sure as heck feel real, though.

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 14, 2023, 11:49:21 AM
talonn#7575 wrote:

eh he barely communicated with us anyway. I assume he resigned

I have a strong feeling that the CM's are extremely limited to what they can say and when.

0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 18, 2023, 5:51:39 PM

I don't think Yuey was disciplined because he was friendly.  We have had enough drama.  Let the gentleman move on in peace.  Hopefully, he has a bright future ahead

Updated 5 months ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment