Kayzk is still using the wrong sword asset

Copied to clipboard!
22 days ago
May 26, 2024, 5:45:08 PM

After my vacation I finally had the chance to start a Tamurkhan campaign. I just realised that Kayzk is still using the wrong asset for his sword. This seems to be a similar bug like the Dragon Slayer using the wrong body and axe

On the following Artwork you can see his actual sword, in game he sadly only has a generic khornate Sword. 

Kayzk the Befouled - TW Warhammer 3 DLC: Thrones of Decay

0Send private message
0Send private message
22 days ago
May 26, 2024, 6:00:23 PM

Don't make a big fuss, you know, it's only been a few weeks yah.

In Warhammer 1, Vampire (hero) incorrectly used/swapped the Wight King's skill tree. It's Warhammer 3 now, and this bug still hasn't been fixed. (If you're interested, take a closer look at Vampire's yellow skill tree icon and read the text description)

0Send private message
22 days ago
May 26, 2024, 7:18:47 PM

There hasn't been any patches after CA acknowledged it, so obviously it's going to remain that way until a patch arrives.

0Send private message
22 days ago
May 26, 2024, 7:34:45 PM
This DLC has been riddled with pretty similar problems. It is unfortunate that it has been so common with this one. 

0Send private message
22 days ago
May 26, 2024, 8:16:38 PM

SaintCorn#3148 wrote:
This DLC has been riddled with pretty similar problems. It is unfortunate that it has been so common with this one. 

Agreed, though they're relatively easy to fix. We've had worse times, and CA's current cadence of fixing stuff is quite nice. I bet it will be planned for 5.1.

0Send private message
22 days ago
May 26, 2024, 8:21:43 PM

JungleElf#8229 wrote:

SaintCorn#3148 wrote:

Agreed, though they're relatively easy to fix. We've had worse times, and CA's current cadence of fixing stuff is quite nice. I bet it will be planned for 5.1.

We definitely have, and yeah, they will probably be fixed relatively soon.

0Send private message
22 days ago
May 26, 2024, 11:08:20 PM

JungleElf#8229 wrote:

SaintCorn#3148 wrote:

At least they're going to fix those issues for ToD. Morathi has been missing her sword since forever.

0Send private message
21 days ago
May 27, 2024, 7:26:50 AM

Fair enough. I wasn't really following any news since I was travelling. When I started the game it updated so I hoped basic stuff like the missing assets would be fixed. 

mecanojavi99#6562 wrote:

There hasn't been any patches after CA acknowledged it, so obviously it's going to remain that way until a patch arrives.

0Send private message
0Send private message
21 days ago
May 27, 2024, 8:55:13 AM

Neodeinos#5871 wrote:

JungleElf#8229 wrote:

SaintCorn#3148 wrote:

At least they're going to fix those issues for ToD. Morathi has been missing her sword since forever.

I really hope it is just a bug that CA can fix easily and not a cut corner. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment