Hide Pending Action Information From Opposing Players

Copied to clipboard!
5 months ago
Feb 9, 2024, 5:01:37 PM

Total War Warhammer head to head campaign has many battlefields are hidden by the fog of war, but the Pending Action Information informs the opposing players what moves the other players are making and the direction the opposing players have moved there armies, I think it would be nice to hide certain information from other players in certain conditions like

(Team 1) players can see each other's Pending Action Information, but cannot see Team 2 Pending Action Information 

(Team 2) players can see each other's Pending Action Information, but cannot see Team 1 Pending Action Information

(Free For All) cannot see any of the opposing players Pending Action Information, unless they are in Defensive/Military Alliance with another player then the Pending Action Information is available to each Ally, but when the Defensive/Military Alliance with another player is broken both side will no longer receive any Pending Action Information

0Send private message
4 months ago
Feb 14, 2024, 1:15:54 AM

There is a reason for this, it gives the other player something to analyze while waiting for the pending action. Also, the player isn't deluded into thinking there is a bug that is preventing him from completing his action or annoy others by asking. My guess is, it's a limitation that multiple players interactions interrupt each other. I don't sway either way for the hiding opposing information. It's good for one person but bad for the other and encourages players not to take long in pending actions to give other players limited information. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment