Battle keeps freezing

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
May 27, 2024, 12:31:12 AM

I have tried to play a battle three times. The autoresolve is horrible, wipes out my army, but in game it is very winnable with minimal casualties. The problem is each time, after about 10 minutes when the enemy starts charging at me (I corner camp), the battle will simply freeze. It doesn't crash but essentially it does, and I can't even get out of the game. I have to shut the game down via task manager. I even tried lowering some of the graphics and making portrait 2D instead of 3D. 

And I should mention that in the last couple days, I have been playing and fought many battles where I did not have any issue. Even in this own campaign up until this particular battle. I should say that for this battle, Wurrzag is sitting just outside my port, and I go out to attack him and his waagh army with my own. And he was there for 2 turns, so I don't know if there is an issue where he is bugged/stuck. 

I have tried attaching the auto/quick files, but it says file is too big. I'm not sure if there is another place I should be reporting it. I tried under bugs, but then it wouldn't even let me attach files at all.

0Send private message
3 months ago
May 27, 2024, 3:00:01 AM

There is some forum maintenance happening this weekend and tomorrow that may be affecting the way the forum works until it's completed. Try the Bugs section again on Tuesday.

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment