Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti

16 GB RAM

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz   3.70 GHz

Windows 10 Home (22H2)

64x Bit Operating system
3TB HDD (Game is downloaded on this)
250GB SSD (Windows)

The issue:

This issue happened after newer DLC's. When the game first launched I never had any issues so this must be an issue that came after some update, not sure which but ever since March 22, 2024 I haven't been able to play the game.

So, whenever I load into a ANY campaign or ANY battle. I get about 5 seconds of playing time, before experiencing a massive freeze, that leads to the game not responding. I have tried letting it sit for a while, but it never responds and runs again and actually it just starts using more and more memory the longer it sits.

What have I done to try and fix the issue?:

I've completely factory reset my PC, and reinstalled windows.

I've diagnosed my entire PC for flaws in hardware, there are none. This includes, HDD + SDD, Memory, CPU, GPU and Power Supply.

I've made sure the issue is only on Warhammer 3 of all my games, and in fact- it is.
I've made sure Total War: Warhammer 3 is allowed through the firewall, it is.

I've fully reinstalled the game 5 times.

I've tried all internet fixes to avoid crashes. "Googled; How to fix Warhammer 3 campaign crashing/not responding issues" etc.

I've used the Total War discord tech support to try and fix the issue or find the problem, unsuccessfully.

I've disabled all overlays, uninstalled all overclock/tuner programs, removed overclock.

I've enabled high performance power mode, didn't do anything.

What may cause the issues?:

I have the game installed on a 5 year old HDD, and I recently ordered a new SSD (Samsung 980 M2 1TB) where I'll be testing the game on to see if that fixes it.

There is a Windows Error Log, as shown in the image attached.

I am excited to hear from you and hopefully you are able to fix this issue, or supply me with a fix that I can instill.
Thank you in advance.

Felix