[KNOWN] Potential bugs in Throt's quest battle.

Copied to clipboard!
6 months ago
Feb 29, 2024, 11:30:42 AM

Good early noon.

I was playing a Clan Moulder campaign last night that I've since abandoned and was doing Throt's quest battle for the Whip of Domination. There seem several things broken with it, which I don't believe to be due to my mods. I took some screenshots to showcase this.
For one, in the pre-battle screen Ghoritch was...not quite himself. Seems he's changed his name to Morphinrot and enrolled in the Altdorf College of Magic as a Shadow Wizard.
He must love casting spells.

Secondly, during the fly-over cutscene I was already attacked by units which I don't believe is intended. It was Chaos Spawn, I believe.
...And speaking of Chaos Spawn...This is what Ghoritch looked like during the battle. Kill it with fire, please. 

Could you try and see if the same happens for you in-house? Could be due to a mod. Ghoritch worked just fine after the battle on the campaign map afterwards.
Updated 6 months ago.
0Send private message
6 months ago
Mar 6, 2024, 12:27:32 PM

Hey there @Fishfingers#7500 

Thanks for posting! This is something we're aware of and looking into.

All the best,

Liam

0Send private message
5 months ago
Mar 26, 2024, 12:38:35 AM

Another bug related to this quest is that enemy units keep attacking my units while I'm watching initial cutscene of Throt's speech

0Send private message
5 months ago
Mar 26, 2024, 12:33:07 PM
mdgh1991#3091 wrote:

Another bug related to this quest is that enemy units keep attacking my units while I'm watching initial cutscene of Throt's speech

I did mention this here. It's the Chaos Spawn charging into your units, isn't it?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment