[Warhammer 3] Bugs in officers and standard bearer, need CA to fix it.

Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Oct 31, 2023, 11:20:27 AM

This is not really visibile in a normal game, since we don't really have officers and standard bearers, but happens with mods. It may be worth checking for better mod supports, and also if in a future DLC CA wants to add some extra personalities to some units.

1) For infantry units, officers and standard bearers are correctly placed, at the front and the center. But for cavalry, they are on the side, and the back. Please put them to center front as for infantry.

2) There is a known possibly breaking bug, where the "banners that causes insane captives values when fighting against factions with banners." I didn't experienced it myself, but from what I gathered, in post battle, their is an error in the computation if a unit has officers/banners, and it can give an extravagant post battle income.

3) We have 4 slots usable for extra personalities in "land_units_to_battle_personalities". 

- Officer + additional_officer : these are working correctly.

- standard_bearer+ additional_standard_bearer : these are NOT working. Tested in an skirmish vs AI battle: if only one side has units with standard_bearer  and/or an additional_standard_bearer, the battle loads normally, and you may think it works. BUT... if both sides have at least one unit with standard_bearer and/or an additional_standard_bearer (one standard_bearer in one unit in both side is sufficient to reproduce it), then the game crashes to desktop when the loading progress bar is near 50%.

Updated 8 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment