SIEGES

Copied to clipboard!
14 days ago
Jun 19, 2024, 7:56:43 PM

I understand that you came under pressure to revamp the sieges. The changes you have made and the new system that you implemented does not work. I understand that you want to cash the cow you worked hard to build and that you are trying to do the least you canto get the most amount of money from it. No one is perfect. But if you do not want to put in the effort to make something the customers can enjoy then make something simpler that is at least functional. I am an experienced player with thousands of hours of gameplay. I tell you WHIII sieges make me dizzy. I do not know which portion of the giant city I should defend, which is for some reason filled with exploits attackers can use when it doesn't have to be. I mean who would build so many passages into the most secure position in a keep when they could build such magnificent cities. Would you build two extra passages your enemy can use to outmaneuver you into the inner sanctum of your keep? Add some common sense into the mix. A siege is a setting where the defender has the upper hand. I sure don't feel like I have the upper hand in your sieges. It'd be easier if I just sally out. The size of the settlements that you have wrought require 40-unit garrisons just to be barely able to keep it. 

0Send private message
14 days ago
Jun 19, 2024, 8:31:50 PM

As someone who is completely new to the game, and the entire Genre in general, I've been trying to understand the mechanics of Gameplay, in particular my first Siege​ I just started with TW WAR 1, as R/L The Empire - "Karl Franz" the Help Menu's and the "Archivist's" tips to be a little lackluster. As for going into battle, and to attack a Settlement​ (Grunburg?) How am I suppose to lay waste to my enemies as I lost over half of my Military Forces or Army, and the remaining are shriveled up and exhausted, ngl they're starving too as I'm 'unable to establish a route'. All this and I'm like, "All this and I'm only on turn 2?" 

0Send private message
14 days ago
Jun 19, 2024, 8:37:44 PM

MetalNebula2880#8557 wrote:
Would you build two extra passages your enemy can use to outmaneuver you into the inner sanctum of your keep?

This just popped out to me , Hilarious!!! Sounds exactly something that'd likely happen to me as well 😂 Mushroom cave.png

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment