!!! RELOADING ANIMATIONS !!!

Copied to clipboard!
9 months ago
Oct 17, 2023, 5:24:11 AM

Hello CA,

I saw Chaos Dwarfs gunpowder units got a realoding animation, while units from all other factions (like Empire, Kislev, Dwarves, etc...) still don't get one.

Is it possible to get this ? I can't understand why some units would get one, and other ones not...

Some modders can add them, why not you CA ? :

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2858832821&searchtext=reloading

Thank you for attention !

Updated 9 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
8 months ago
Oct 31, 2023, 12:29:22 PM

I'll follow up and ask. It's something we'd always like to do, but it can be tricky for our Animation team to find time to add this with all the other awesome and complex animations they're often busy setting up for big monsters and other content. 

But i agree, this is defo one i'll ask about too :)

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 2, 2023, 3:55:35 AM

Yes really thank you @CA_Archimedes#9221 !

It would be nice to get this, because some units reload their fireguns, and others not, so it looks a bit weird. One more time, modders were able to do this, so I am sure you are able too ! :)

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 2, 2023, 4:25:44 AM
CA_Archimedes#9221 wrote:

I'll follow up and ask. It's something we'd always like to do, but it can be tricky for our Animation team to find time to add this with all the other awesome and complex animations they're often busy setting up for big monsters and other content. 

But i agree, this is defo one i'll ask about too :)

Sigh if you are gonna ask about this asthetic stuff, why don't you also ask about functinoal animation issues?

1. Dueling animations specially ones as in carno where he always end with its butt making it useless or mutanant rat orger charge animation where it will always miss

2, on the move attack animations , this is literally why chasing with not hounds units take forver to kill a routing unit

3. Cold one chariots , seeker chariots missing attack animations to  mounts

4. Charge animations for sisters of slaughter , depth guard ending models stuck way too deep in enemy formations getting them killed

5. the janky ass broken shit anitmation of coatl and dragon sibs dragon form

...etc.

there is hell of long list of stuff you need to do before worrying about asthetics?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
19 days ago
Jun 14, 2024, 11:59:17 PM

I was hoping ToD would have been the perfect opportunity to add the missing Empire reloading animations, but no. The problem just got worse with the new gunpowder units missing them as well. 

0Send private message
15 days ago
Jun 18, 2024, 11:36:39 AM

Pfff it's a shame ! Especially when you see gunpowder units of Chaos Dwarves who got a reloading animation... And that modders are able to do it, but not a major game studio like CA... -_-

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment