Crash during Chaos Dwarfs vs Chaos Warriors battle
PC
Steam
a month ago
Jul 11, 2024, 1:13:55 PM

I am currently starting a new campaign with the chaos dwarfs. I am playing with The Warhost of Zharr. My game crashes during a battle against a warriors of chaos faction, Khazag. The battle starts normally; i set my units on the battlefield and the game seems fine. The problem comes when my Deathshrieker Rocket Launcher starts shooting. The first round of projectiles land normally, dealing damage to some units. But when the second round hits, the game freezes and closes after some seconds. I have tried it on a custom battle against AI, but it doesn't seem to happen again. It only happens in the campaign, as far as i have seen.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Start battle against chaos warriors
Step 2
Set the Deathshrieker Rocket Launcher facing towards the enemy
Step 3
Set the shooting mode on Deathshrieker
Step 4
Shoot the enemies twice
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Battle
Other
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
5.1.1 - 27825
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by ElChepoGonzalez#6047?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Known Issue
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
CA_Luna#1696
Hi There! Thank you for the crash report, I have escalated this to the team for investigation.
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
19 days ago
Jul 21, 2024, 1:44:02 AM
PC
Steam
5.1.1 - 27825

I get the same issue with Zhatan but only when I am defending Dragon's Crossroad from Vilitch's army. I crashed twice, not because the deathshrieker was firing, but because around 3/4ths of the way of playing the defense battle, I double click the deathshrieker (to select it and drag my camera to it), and it crashes. This happened twice back to back, and ONLY when I double clicked it. I am on turn 13 if it matters.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Basic Information
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share any relevant files and screenshots later.
continue