Issues with choosing units/abilities before MP battle
PC
Steam
4 days ago
Jun 25, 2024, 10:19:14 PM

Since the new patch has dropped, I am having issues selecting units and abilities/spells in the lobby prior to starting a battle. I will, for example, click the "select all" or "deselect all" box for a set of spells, and only some will actually select or deselect. Same with abilities. For example, I can deselect all items for a Warlock Master...but it keeps the Wand of Jet and I have to manually deselect it. Also, and mor problematic, I sometimes cannot change units, for example if I select a Grey Seer, I cannot change it from a Grey Seer of Plague to a Grey Seer of Ruin. 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Click to change a Grey Seer of Plague to grey Seer of Ruin
General information
Category
Sub-category
Multiplayer
Battle
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
Latest - 5.1.0 - 27624
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by dpaolino#7689?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Known Issue
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
CA_Liam#6659
Hey there! This is something we're looking into
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
3 days ago
Jun 27, 2024, 5:22:12 AM
PC
Steam
Latest - 5.1.0 - 27624

Units can not be configured after selecting factions at all. You can't change the lore on spellcaster characters, you can't pick "marked" variant of WoC units.

Selecting / deselecting items and abilities behaves weird. Select all / deselect all simply does nothing. While I select one the other gets deselected automatically.

I think that I can disclose some revolutionary idea here, but what if... the software could be TESTED before the public release? It may look like a brand new brilliant idea that CA could pioneer and definitely not a well-known widely adopted software development practice described like 50 years ago. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Basic Information
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share any relevant files and screenshots later.
continue