New Elspeth Campaign crashes on Sylvania's Turn.
PC
Steam
2 months ago
Apr 30, 2024, 4:54:44 PM

This is happening around turn 11. I think Vlad keeps trying to take the Moor which has a Gardens in it. Maybe that is causing the issue?

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Play Elspeth
Step 2
Put a gardens into the Moor
Step 3
Vlad attacks it end of turn
Step 4
Game crashes
General information
Category
Sub-category
Crashes
Campaign
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
5.0 - 26635
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by RPGNecromancer#7687?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Known Issue
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
CA_Liam#6659
Hey there, thanks for posting! We've got this registered back here and are looking into it. Can you try making a garden of Moor in another settlement - you should be okay :)
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
2 months ago
Apr 30, 2024, 5:22:39 PM
PC
Steam
5.0 - 26635

I am having the exact same issue on my Elspeth campaign after I put a garden into the Moor. The crash happens on Turn 12

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Play Elspeth
Step 2
Put a garden in the Moor
Step 3
Game crashes during Sylvania's turn
0Send private message
2 months ago
Apr 30, 2024, 6:15:48 PM
PC
Epic
5.0 - 26635

I´m having the same Issue.

I build a Garden of Morr in the Moot, as soon as some AI takes the settlement (does not matter which faction from what I can tell) the game crashes to desktop immediately.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Play Elsbeth
Step 2
Build a Garden in the Moot
Step 3
Any faction (happened with Sylvania and Zhufbar) takes the settlement from Stirland
Step 4
Game crashes to desktop
0Send private message
2 months ago
May 2, 2024, 2:06:25 AM
PC
Steam
5.0 - 26635

As Elspeth I have a Garden in the Moot. As soon as Vlad attacks the Moot the game freezes then crashes to desktop. No error message or other indication. Same issue as described above it seems.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Basic Information
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share any relevant files and screenshots later.
continue