Alien Isolation 2

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
15 days ago
Oct 7, 2024, 4:34:11 PM

Yeah great see, shame it hasn't gotten any images or vids for it so hopefully it wont go quiet like the second 3K game lol.

0Send private message
0Send private message
15 days ago
Oct 8, 2024, 3:43:27 AM

I'm so stoked for this. I'm not a horror game guy, but Alien: Isolation was so phenomenal that it's still one of my favorite games of the 2010s.

0Send private message
15 days ago
Oct 8, 2024, 9:04:36 AM

True, they had a great relationship with the IP owners and they gave CA original drawings and concepts. Hopefully, they expand the idea while keeping the central premise.

0Send private message
15 days ago
Oct 8, 2024, 9:14:16 AM

Is the first game still playable in 2024? I quite like survival horror games.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
14 days ago
Oct 8, 2024, 12:30:01 PM

Thomashu#5291 wrote:

Is the first game still playable in 2024? I quite like survival horror games.

Yeah it is, I think it's aged really well. Replayed it to unlock all achievements and it still felt solid as a game and graphics & mechanics looked and felt good.

0Send private message
0Send private message
14 days ago
Oct 9, 2024, 12:29:15 AM

Not to be rude, but wrong sub-forum, mate.

I don't think a post about Alien Isolation belongs into "Total War Franchise (General)"

There's a subforum specifically for off-topic discussions.

0Send private message
14 days ago
Oct 9, 2024, 7:18:49 AM

Darthplagueis13#4382 wrote:

Not to be rude, but wrong sub-forum, mate.

I don't think a post about Alien Isolation belongs into "Total War Franchise (General)"

There's a subforum specifically for off-topic discussions.

I know but, I don’t think anyone cares, well, almost anyone.

0Send private message
14 days ago
Oct 9, 2024, 7:20:05 AM

piet11111#6714 wrote:

I really ought to give the original a replay now that i went from a tn panel to oled does the original support HDR ?

I think you need a mod for HDR support. Although it does work on new PCs

0Send private message
10 days ago
Oct 13, 2024, 4:57:35 AM

Commisar#2307 wrote:

Yeah great see, shame it hasn't gotten any images or vids for it so hopefully it wont go quiet like the second 3K game lol.

That's probably what killed the credibility and image of CA. The announcement for this has been out for about a week but I don't see any hype on this news lol.

0Send private message
10 days ago
Oct 13, 2024, 11:15:24 AM

united84#8186 wrote:

Commisar#2307 wrote:

That's probably what killed the credibility and image of CA. The announcement for this has been out for about a week but I don't see any hype on this news lol.

I don't think that had anything to do with it. They have said they are in early development so, I don't expect really anything. This is just a case of better and more long term communication, as we asked for.

0Send private message
9 days ago
Oct 13, 2024, 12:40:32 PM

united84#8186 wrote:

I've seen it posted around quite a bit, seen a lot of posts in other communities even not related to CA or Aliens universe.  I don't see it doing any damage to the credibility or image of CA, the previous year has done that and this seems more a step to recover from it.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment